Wednesday, December 5, 2018

AJ Music Video - Jailbreak By Joesph Habedank

Shhhh, come with me.

:Looks out window: "What is Houze doing today?"

They'll never see me with these leaves on.

"What did she say?"

They'll never see me with these leaves on.

"Really Houze? We can hear you."

But you can't see me with these leaves on.

"Yeah we can, they're pink!"




But that's not fair! I am camouflaged.

"Maybe among a group of Housemom322s."

Like this...


"You didn't!"

:Laughs: I did!

__________________________________________________________________


I wanted to give TPITW a little break this week, mainly because I was thinking this week was an animal jam post, so I didn't read the passage to get familiar with it before I shared it with y'all.

This being said, I have another post for y'all this week. It's both Animal Jam and Christian related, so it works out. I've been trying really hard this week to prewrite a bunch of posts, so that they are quality that I agree with. Since, Christmas is right around the corner, along with finals in school it's going to be hard to make posts. However, I am not going to let you guys down.

That being said, you will see in the next few posts with member items or animals. My membership is running out this Friday (12/7). Okay, now on to the post!



Today's post is going to be a music "video" I spent a really long time on this. The song is called "Jailbreak" by Joseph Habedank. Just look him up. 😃

For the reason of copyright, I did not sing the song. Anyway, here it is.

Paul (Left, black) Silas (Right, orange)















______________________________________________________________

My new favorite song is complete! I would highly recommend listening to this song, it has a great message! I am hoping you can follow it pretty well. I am sure it will get better it I do another one. If you have a request of a song for me to do. Let me know, just make sure it's Christian, and something that is not tooo rocky please, but I am open to suggestions.


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for you struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don't give up. - Unknown 

Today's Bible Verse:
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. - Psalms 95:6 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Nice House! Itd be cool if one day you made the pictures into a video:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be cool. I've actually have a few songs, which are in video format, from when my sister was a member a year ago. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91