Friday, December 28, 2018

Peck's den!

Me: HEY GUYS HOW YA DOING TODAY?
You guys: How are you doing in prison for being an imposter of the queen?
Me: OH I ESCAPED JAIL, WHY?
You guys: You said what?!
Me: WHAT? I FIGURED THAT YOU GUYS WOULD WANT TO SEE MY BLOG POSTS AND WHEN I'M IN JAIL I CAN'T MAKE BLOG POSTS!
You guys: Who says WE want to read your blog posts?
Me: 😭😭😭
You guys: Okay, okay... fine.
Me: YAY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIKE MY BLOG POSTS!!!!!!!! 😃
You guys: :sends back to prison for being a crazy person:
Me: wahhh...

Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post! Today, I am going to be doing Peck's den! As you probably saw from my sister's post this week, she also did a blog post decorating her Peck's den! Let's get started!
First, I started off with the outside! :)
Next, I did the inside! Or well, the hallway.
 Next, I did the kitchen.
Next, craft room!

Next, living room!

Next, a lot of people don't do this... but... THE POOL IS FROZEN.
Next, the carrot room!
Next, the master bedroom...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST... IN MY OPINION THE COOLEST PART IN THE DEN...
A SKATING RINK IN THE DUNGEON.
IK.
IT MAY SOUND WEIRD.
BUT I THINK IT'S COOL
Anyway, that's it for today guys! Vote which den is better in the comments! Bye guys!
 Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
 Bye guys!

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91