Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Housemom418 collaboration (Inventory tour)

HELLO MY FRIENDS!
Hello my friends friends,
Hello my friends, friends, friends,
Hello my friends, friends, friends, friends...!
You get it.. MK HEY GUYS TODAY I'M COLLABING WITH A GOOD JAMMEROONIE HOUSEMOM418!
 Also known as Housie, House the mouse, Housie mousie, girly, friendo..Ect!
Uhh yeah!
SO here is my inventory tour. Of course I shall not be showing EVERYTHINGGG but still. maybe a few collections.
To understand this intro please go read Houses last post for part 1 THANK YOU (:
Okay onto the intro :O



Yup....Not a Unicorn (:
BEFORE WE MOVE ON PLEASE NOTE THIS HUGE DISCLAIMER!
I was super SUPER scared to do this. I really don't want to sound like I'm bragging I simply encourage you guys to keep on going, if you want a collection go for it and make it your goal! 
Never give up (:
ON TO DA INVENTORY TOUR DRUM ROLL PLEASEEE......
(Drum roll music plays)
.....BADABINGGG

We first haveeee... Sparkly items! Such as boas and bows (:
I loved these mainly because they make you look like a sparkly unicorn from the magic forests of green.......If that's a thing?






Here we have parasols, my favorite collection until Animal Jam released them in 2019 summer carnival SCREEECH. Hey I still love them!
I'm super glad everyone gets to make looks with these gorgeous items as well!




Cupid wings!
One of the first collections I REALLY wanted.
I worked so hard trying to get all these and it finally payed off.
They're gorg!


Flower crowns, very pretty items and I would say one of the most popular clothing items in AJ  other than spikes I guess? What do you think is the MOST popular clothing item at the moment? COMMENT DOWN BELOWWWW (:
I like how dragon tails look they can make your animal either reallyyy scary or super darn adorable. I believe I need a few more colors so comment down below if you have them I'd love to offer! (Why is this post slowly turning into a wiki page....XDDDDD)


Last on my list ish promos! My favorite promo is probably a sheep cloak, they look so fluffy and I just want to SQUEEZEEE AND HUGSSS IT....(:
Thank you for reading!I wanted to thank you all for all the sweet comments and welcomes. I honestly was really scared I didn't know what you guys would think of a new author but you were so open to it and that really made me feel WARM AND FUZZY ON THE INSIDE (:COUGH enough of the sappy talk, LOVE YOU GUYS! PEACELOAFNINJASNEAKYGlory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.Psalm:105:3 (KJV)

33 comments:

  1. I think the most popular items are necklaces, yes my favorite item 7w7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GISHMO!
    I think the most popular clothing items are currently spikes. I feel like I can't go to Jamaa without seeing at least two people with them. XDDD
    Love the post, girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!
      What color tho?
      I'm seeing a whole lot of black lately.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they seem to have went down a little.
      I think so anyways XDD

      Delete
  3. Totally loved this post girl! You NEED to make an outfit with the rare flower crown! It's sooo gorgeous! Oh my, lollipops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheep cloak is a promo?
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure to be honest, I had to put it in though.
      It's probably one of my most favorite items!
      XDDDD

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it came in the Message in a Bottle thing. I agree, it's a great item.
      *Binx

      Delete
    3. Ohhhhh!
      Thank you, I honestly had no idea. XDD

      Delete
  5. i love flower crowns i use them on Nearly every single outfit
    XDD love your posts. They are cute and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your profile picture!
      *Binx

      Delete
    2. Yeah!
      Soo true I use them a lot.

      Delete
  6. Hey, Difficult! We don't have a set schedule of what topics we post about every day, but here's the schedule of who posts on what days, that can be found on the bottom of the blog! :)

    Sunday: Graciepopstar91
    Monday: Coolcat
    Tuesday: Gizmo634
    Wednesday: Housemom322
    Thursday: Graciepopstar91
    Friday: Housemom418
    Saturday: Ja983 (currently on a hiatus)

    Hope this helps!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAY NICE POST GIZMO!!

    This is a really neat idea of showing your collection of items! I honestly don't really have any collections... except pigtails. And promos. XDD I should start a collection of flower crowns, though. They're so pretty!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! We here at Animal Jam HQ really love the work you do on this blog!

    What would you guys say about a blogger plaque?

    Jam on!

    -KB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whether this is AJHQ or not, I dunno, but THANK YOU AND YES WE WOULD LOVE ONE! :o

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure if you really are AJHQ either but....If you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

      Delete
    3. Hey AJ(if this really is you) you should check out the other animal jam blogs!!

      Delete
    4. Yes we WANT THE BLOGGER PLAQUE. THANK YOU:)

      Delete
    5. Thank you Animal Jam!
      I recently got the plaques, they're gorgeous.
      Thank you, so sweet of you all at AJHQ. <3

      Delete
  9. I actually didn't really know myself XDD
    Thank you Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy you got in the AJFC! Keep up the good work (:

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91