Friday, June 14, 2019

What Do You Hear In The Animal Jam Music? - Tag





HELLO
HOW ARE YOU GUYS?
(cricket cricket cricket)
Oh wait, I forgot I can't hear you...
anyways
HELLO GUYSSSS, Welcome back to another blog post (: 
Today, I am going to be doing the tag Gracie tagged me to do!
I thought this was a really cool idea, and it also gives you an excuse to listen to AJ music without people telling you to change the music. XDDD
So anywho,
WHY NOT GET INTO IT? (:
Let's gooooooooo 😊
---
Jammer Anthem

HEY HEY  BARBIE!
HEY HEY! 
CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?
HEY BARBIE!
CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?
HEY BARBIE!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WOOOOOOOO!
1, 2, 3, 4!
WOOOOOOOOOOO!
1, 2, 3, 4! 
I LOVE ANIMAL JAM!

XDDD, After 'HEY HEY BARBIE! HEY HEY!' Sometimes I hear, 'GOT TO GET UP' But this time around I just so happened to hear, 'CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?' So I don't know, but,
I think we all know that they aren't really saying barbie but that's what it sounds like to me! XDDD
Anyway, ONTO THE NEXT SONGGG!
---
Play Wild

OH YEAHHHHHH PLAY WILD, WILD, WILDDDD,
OH YEAHHHHHHHH PLAY WILD, WILDDDDDDDD
WILD, WILD
WILD, WILD, TODAY
WILD, WILD, WILD TONIGHT,
WILD, WILD, WILD, TODAY,
PLAY WILD TODAY!
 XDDDD, I think they are most and likely saying Play Wild since that is the name of the song, but maybe not the tonight and today part. XDDD
ONTO ANOTHER SONGGGG (:
---
Club Geoz

HEY!
HEY!
DJ, DJ, DJ, (dj, dj, dj) DJ, DJ, DJ, (dj, dj, dj) DJ, DJ, DJ, (dj, dj, dj)
THIS DJ SO FUNKY, MAN!
HEEEEY!
HEYYYYYYY!
YAAAAAAAY!

XDDD, Okay, this song is pretty easy to understand, but some parts are not. XDD
I think that's probably what it says though?
Maybe?
Possibly?
WHO KNOWS. XDDD
---
Bouncin' Around

ANIMALS!
YEAH, I LIKE MY GRAM
HEY!
AAAA
ALRIGHT!
HEY, NO!
HA
STOOOOP!
I LIKE MY GRAM
YEAH, I LIKE MY GRAM TOO
OH MAN
MOOOOOOOOM!
BOUNCE WITH US!
HAHA
WHAT'S GOING ON? 
AAAAAAA!

XDDDD, This one has been the craziest one yet. "I like my gram"
To be honest, I have no idea... XDDD
WELP, I GUESS EVERYTIME I HEAR BOUNCIN' AROUND NOW I'LL THINK OF:
"YEAH, I LIKE MY GRAM!"
It kinda sounds like all the kids wanted their mom to get on the bounce house with them, and then their mom gets on and starts bouncing, and the bounce house starts deflating, and they all are screaming: WHAT'S GOING ON?!
XDDDDD,
Anyway guys, I guess that's it for today!
This blog post was extremely fun to make, so I hope it was extremely fun for you guys to read!
(also sis thank you for letting me borrow your headphones 😁)
And now I tag...
Violet86271
Rainda
Snowflake6115
Seashell82
Lostfairy
I tag all of you to type out all of the words that you hear from these songs!
Bye guys!
Here's today's bible verse!
Proverbs 29:25 (KJV)
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his truth in the LORD shall be safe. 




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me:) I Shall do this on my blog hopefully soon! I hear hey Barbie too, usually lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Awesome, I will make sure to look out for it! :D
      XDDD, Yes! I'd like to know if they are really saying barbie though, because that's what it usually sounds like!
      Oh, Animal Jam...
      XDDD

      Delete
  2. What do you guys think of this post?
    Comment what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it!
      Honestly....I think your versions seem so much better LOL

      Delete
  3. Oh goshhhh, haha, this is great. XD And thanks for tagging me, this will be an interesting experience!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! XDDD, No problem! Yessss, it was so interesting for me, I was trying to listen to what they were saying, and I kept on asking myself...
      "WHAT?!" or, "IS THAT REALLY WHAT I THINK IT SAYS?"
      LOL, I'm so excited to see your blog post! Have fun! LOL

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91