Sunday, June 9, 2019

There's More Unreleased Items Than You Think!

Helloooo, everyone! How ish you? Ish you good?! I'm currently writing this on Tuesday (waaaay ahead of time), and I'm doing great! XD

Today I wanted to talk about a subject a lot of jammers seem to be interested in, and something I've always been fascinated by. Unreleased items!

---

I was browsing Animal Jam wiki recently, and I thought it would be fun to look at the unreleased items page. To my surprise, there isn't just a few unreleased items in the game, like the toilet, mace tail, etc.. There's actually tons of unreleased items! 360 unreleased items to be exact. Some of which are rather... Interesting. Some of them are just unreleased variants of items we've already seen, and some of them are actually unreleased lands that Animal Jam accidentally released. Let's start with a few of my favorite unreleased items... First being, the tiny sombrero!

Photo credit

Okay... this is literally the best item ever. I NEED THIS. It's like a sombrero mixed with a party hat, BUT IT'S TINY AND AMAZING. If someone's ready this and has one of these, JAG me immediately. I shall give you everything I own on AJ. (Okay maybe not everything... maybe just a headdress)

Seriously though, have you ever seen such a cute item?! I really wish Animal Jam would release this, because I would wear it all the time...

Now let's talk about the lynx Dream Lite!

Photo credit

The Pillow Pet company also sells dream lite pets (which I actually have a dog one from a really long time ago XD) which projects a star pattern onto your wall if you have the lights turned off. Since Animal Jam just released the regular lynx pillow pet, I think this item is going to come out both in real life, and on Animal Jam soon! I think the Animal Jam pillow pets are super adorable, and I hope Animal Jam comes out with this promo soon! Although I probably wouldn't get the actual in real life dream lite, I would for sure try trading for this! There's also a Kit fox version of the dream lite, which is even cuter!

Photo credit

This next item is called "Bed Curtain", and it's super pretty! I've seen a lot of jammers use elegant curtains around the couches on Animal Jam, which makes it look like there's a bed curtain around it. I've always wanted one of these in real life... XD I think this is a really beautiful item, and if the princess bed was still around on AJ, this would look really pretty on it. Also, I find it interesting that a lot of unreleased items are marked as 5 gems. I wonder if that's the lowest amount Animal Jam can sell an item at... Hm.

Photo credit

This item is called "Lemurnade Stand" and oh my gosh, it's so adorable! I really think I've seen this item before, because I think it might of been in the changing AJHQ epic den before. Either way, I love this item! I love that there's actual lemons on the counter, and there's two lemurs holding up the stand. Too cute! I really hope Animal Jam releases this item! According to Animal Jam wiki, there's a version of this item on Play Wild.

Photo credit

This item is called "Flower Brooch", and though it's unreleased, some people got their hands (er- paws) on this item! I can kinda see why this item is technically unreleased, because I could totally see people using these for AJ weddings or proms... Um. Anyways. On Animal Jam wiki, someone commented and said they have two of these brooches, and I looked up their username, and there it was on their animal!


This item is super pretty though, and it definitely works with their rose themed outfit. I'm wondering if this item is going to be a promo at some point in time, it just has that look to it.

Photo credit

Alright, this item is just awesome. There's also another one just like this, that says "for sale" instead of "for trade". I'm not sure exactly what this item would be used for, but I think it's super cute. The "for sale" sign would look cute in front of a My Shop though!

Photo credit

Next up is the Gem Tree! I wonder if AJ made this item as a joke, because of the old phrase "money doesn't grow on trees". They thought, "now money grows on trees in Animal Jam!". XDD This item is honestly kind of strange, with the design on the tree truck, and the overly realistic gems against the cartoonish tree. It's pretty interesting! With this item, I have no idea why Animal Jam didn't release it.

---

Well, that was 7 unreleased items we covered out of 360. Yikes! If you want to look at more unreleased items, you can click here!

What was your favorite unreleased item out of the 7 that were featured? My favorite would hands down have to be the tiny sombrero!

Would you want a part 2 of this post? Let me know in the comments beloooow!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 John 4:9

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

4 comments:

  1. PART 2 PLEASE!!!! This was a really fun post to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om, I NEED the bed curtain! And same, I've also always wanted one. xDD
    I also NEED the brooch, it's GORGEOUS.
    Maybe the For Trade sign would work with a den item and/or a pet that you want to trade, but not put in your shop? (I don't know if you can put pets in your shop).
    The gem tree is giving me April Fool's vibes, idk.
    I would love a part 2! These items are just so interesting to look at!
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91