Tuesday, June 4, 2019

LUCKY STARS DINER!











Hope ya liked that little intro, believe it or not I accidentally posted it before getting really scared and deleting the whole thing instead of reverting to drafts....ANYWHOO,
today we will be talking about RAINDA you may know her for the amazing diner she has created in ANIMAL JAM sooo, how about I show you it then? :O











SO HERE WE HAVE MY FAVORITE PART ZE DRIVE THRU
Mk but really, this is soo good.You got the cute lil traffic cone, cars
and one of the most creative little details is probably the post boxes acting as
the messenger box (I don't know if that's what you call it)



THE GORGEOUS ENTRANCE!
I need to stop talking in caps..We have the fan arts I'm pretty sure she has a lot more in a different den
but there's some as well as the open sign and the colors look very matchy to the theme LUCKY!








Here is the kitchen looking very SNAZZY Idk why I'm standing on the coconut drinks...
If you're reading this Rain I may have squashed one of the drinks.. SORRY










Here we has the gift shop for all your gift shop needs we also have the little red portal in the corner that goes to her fan art gallery (I think)?


Looking back at this I realize there's literally a masterpiece saying art above the portal......WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE GIZMO


FELLOW HOUSIE MOUSIE IS VERY SPECIAL AROUND HERE,
she has her very own office. I remember being interviewed for a job here I got in WOOO HOOO
but I was soo nervous over it.



ANYWAYS FRIENDS NEXT UP WE HAVE THE INTERVIEW WITH RAINDA HERSELF  (CLAPS) you better be clapping behind the screen
MK SO...I was going to do this in screen shots but I took like over 30? So probably not the best thing to do. SO, lets do it in writing EHM..


First question - What inspired you to create your own diner on Animal Jam?

Answer - Well, when I first saw this restaurant den (Like 5 years ago) I made it my goal to make a diner, It just expanded from there.

Question - What has been the most CRAZIEST encounter you have had in Lucky Stars?

Answer - Someone got really angry because he was talking to a mannequin and it didn't respond so he threw a fit. There was also someone who had a dog that ate everyone's left leg. As well as someone getting married.

Question - How long did it take you to make the whole den?

Answer -It took 74 hours over the course of a week. Not to mention all the upgrades and redesigns including all the masterpieces would be around 200 hours.

Question - Why did you choose the den Sir Gilbert's Palace

Answer - I chose it because the entrance was symmetrical. I also chose it because of the large rooms.

Last question - what would you improve if you could?

Answer - I wish I could reduce the amount of lag without removing items, or just have a larger limit of items I can place in my den.

Thank you Rainda! I LOVED working with you for this post. You're so sweet and kind I would do it any day.
She also mentioned that it's incredibly hard to get gems with all the items she has to buy for the diner. ANYHOO THANK YOU FOR READING (:
If you have made it to the end go ahead and comment LEFT LEG. Cya later friendos!

Today's verse

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth,
visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions ,or principalities, or
powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Colossians :1:16 (KJV)



12 comments:

  1. Left leg. 'Nuff said.
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AYE, LEFT LEGS 4 LIFE!
      Thanks for reading Binx (:

      Delete
  2. Left Leg. Also Thank you so much Gizmo!! I need to make you an office sometime. It was super fun reading what you had to say about my diner! I have been looking forward to your post literally all week. I look forward to reading your future posts. :3
    -Rainda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! No problem.
      I loved working with you to make this post. You're so positive and sweet!

      Delete
  3. That den is awesome XD though those were some strange encounters..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you!
    I love reading your posts. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. LEFT LEG! love it sis! I'm so happy that you are in the AJFC!

    Graceful
    Incredible
    Zappy
    Miracle
    Organized

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91