Friday, June 21, 2019

Trade Attempts for my Green Party Hat!

If you guys can't read it since it is quite small it says:
Me: Hello! May I help you?
Pig with burger hat on: Yes, you may. Can I offer for your party hat?
Me: Of course! It's on trade.
*Offers a candy crown*
Pig with burger hat on: You cheesy potato :( THAT WAS FAIR!
Me: Well uh... I like cheesy potatoes? :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEWO FRIENDSSSSSSSS
Today, I am going to be doing trade attempts for my green party hat!
I'm probably not going to accept any offers today due to I really like my party hat but,
WE SHALL SEE (:
(Just a heads up, the worth of the party hat is a black long + a good long)
---
Um so I went into Jamaa and I saw this...
Yeah uhm, ANYWAY, CONTINUING WITH MY LIFE NOW...
---
First offer:
 
This trade I already knew I wasn't going to accept just because a party hat is worth a black long + a good long, which I don't think this offer would equal out to that, so I declined.
Onto the second one!
Okay, I literally got offered this, and I was pretty shocked that someone would try to trade me all of this. I thought that the person was probably over trading, but just in case I decided to look at how much the trade was worth. I decided to look what the trade could be worth at the most. The most that the trade could've been worth is only 49 den betas! Glad I calculated before hand, XDDD.
Third offer:
Mmm, sowwie, no thanks (:
Forth offer:
Oof, okay, not bad at all, the most this trade could be worth is 88 den betas, while the most my party hat could be is 85. But, I'm really picky so I declined this trade.
Fifth Offer:
Oooh, some pretty good items!
---
So, that's it for today guys. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post!!! It was quite fun to make to see what people would offer for a party hat. XD
I hear people a lot saying that it's super hard to trade party hats, I'm not sure if I exactly believe that anymore because of these trades.
Maybe it's hard for them because what they are looking for are hard items to find?
WHO KNOWS. XDDD
Here's today's bible verse!
Habakkuk 2:20 KJV
But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

 

 


5 comments:

  1. What do you guys think of this blog post?
    Let me know!
    Also, I want to do an assumption's about you blog post! Let me know what assumption's you guy's have about me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s actually kinda cool to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, XDDD
    I love them too! I think they are a really cool item, if only I had the whole collection from when I played! LOL
    I have to agree with going poor though... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91