Sunday, June 23, 2019

Animal Jam Outfit Lookbook (Part 2)

***Sorry, for not having an ''official"intro this post. I didn't know what to do...OOPS***

Heeeeeellllllooooooo, guys! I am covering for Gracie on this fine Sunday! Hope you all are having a great start to your week. I know that I am! Today, I am going to show you the rest of my looks, but first I need to show the cutest things ever! Okay, maybe not ever, but these are some pretty cool den items!

OH
MY
LOLLIPOPS!
LIKE
HOW
ADORABLE!!?


Okay, time to get into the looks!

1) Flamingo:


Red Cotton Candy Hat
Red Star Necklace
Red Tutu 
Red Skunk Tail
Red Galoshes


2) Fox:


This is a complete non-member look, feel free to use it, or any of the looks for that matter.

Blue Straw Hat
Blue Jamaailday Scarf 
Blue Skunk Tail 

3) Fennec Fox:


White Flower Crown 
Gray Heart Locket 
White Graduation Gown 
White Skunk Tail (Who knew...another skunk tail)!?


4) Llama:



Rare Baseball Cap 
Purple Turquoise Necklace 
Purple Snowflake Balloon 
Rare Cowboy Boots 


5) Otter:


Green Fedora 
Default Turquoise Necklace 
Camouflage Jacket 
Green Galoshes 
Green Skunk Tail (If I got paid for every outfit that had a skunk tail...well let's just say I would be VERY rich)!


6) Horse: 


Peach Flower Crown 
Orange Heart Necklace 
Orange Tutu
Rare High Top Sneakers 
Orange Skunk Tail

7) Koala:


 Pink Heart Antennae Headband 
Pink Heart Locket
Pink Holiday Sweater 
Pink Pants 
(FINALLY, NO SKUNK TAIL! THOUGH I WAS REALLY TEMPTED TO INCLUDE IT).


8) Lion:


Green Feathered Bird Hat
Green Sun Necklace
Green Shorts
Peacock Feathers 

9) Elephant: 


Blue Flamingo Balloon Hat
Red Heart Locket
Blue Plaid Shirt 
Red Shorts
(This is a look that Gizmo, my sister, and I created together). 


10) Kangaroo:



Red Bird Nest Hat 
Red Parasol 
Red Shorts
(There may not be a lot to this look, but personally, it's one of my favorites!)
__________________________________________________________________
I have a few more animals, but they are not the best outfits and I don't want to make this post too long, so we're gonna stop there for today. Maybe the unrecognized animals will make an appearance in future intros, we'll have to see. Thank you all for reading, hope you enjoyed. Hope it inspired you to make some fun looks with your animals. Let me know what your favorite one is in the comments below! My personal favorite is...


THE

H
O
R
S
E
!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS...BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

 Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will. – A.W. Tozer

Today's Bible Verse: 

I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. - 2 Samuel 22:4 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.


4 comments:

  1. I don’t know which one is my favourite... I like them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite probably is da fennec fox (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love that flower crown and skunk tail combo!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91