Thursday, June 20, 2019

I think you should know....

Hey, everyone! It’s CoolCat here with another post. Wow, it’s been awhile hasn’t it?! Before I continue with today’s post, I feel I should talk about why I’ve been absent.

First and foremost I feel I have nothing to talk about as far as Animal Jam goes. I have not been able to log into my account for probably 2 1/2 years, so I don’t know what’s going on in the game. Even before I stopped being able to login, I was starting to lose interest in the game. I just feel it has gotten repetitive.

Secondly this year has been one of the craziest and busiest years of my life, and I honestly didn’t have the time or energy to post. I have been thinking long and hard what I should do, continue blogging on a subject I don’t feel as passionate about like I was, or quit blogging altogether. I really didn’t like the second option, as I do enjoy blogging. But I also felt that due to not being up to date on Animal Jam, my posts weren’t fun to read. So with the help of Grace, we came up with a solution. From now on I will continue to post, just not things Animal Jam related. Grace and I both liked the idea of having a contrast between AJ posts and regular posts. I think it will be a fun change! As of now I don’t know what my posts will consist of, but I’m confident they will be way more enjoyable than they are now. I hope you all will look forward to it!

Since I don’t want the whole idea of this post to be one big long explanation, I will be listing some Bible verses that I am really enjoying at the moment.


How good and pleasant is it when God’s people live together in unity! - Psalm 133:1

Bear with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgive each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you must also forgive. - Colossians 3:13

We love because he first loved us. -1 John 4:19

He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds. -Psalms 147:3

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and are looking forward to my future posts. Until next time!





5 comments:

  1. Hi Coolcat!
    Aw, that totally makes sense, I appreciate you telling us!
    In matter of fact, do you still enjoy cooking or baking?
    Even though I don't cook or bake much myself, I find blog posts about that stuff are very entertaining! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you again, Coolcat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you all that well but I sure do love that idea!
    I look forward to your posts.
    Welcome back!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad, you are doing what will make you feel better about your posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you're back!
    partyon25

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91