Wednesday, June 19, 2019

What Do You Hear In The Animal Jam Music? - Tag

:GRAND ENTRANCE:

HELLO EVERYOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!

"Hey, Houze."

COME ON PEOPLE! GET EXCITED!

"Why should we?"

TODAY IS A GREAT SUNNY DAY!

"...and that means we should be excited why?"

COOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE OOOOONNNNN!

"You're not moving us."

Uh, whatever! That's obvious! :pushes them:

"TOLD YOU!"

:Walks off: I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!


__________________________________________________________________

Hello, everyone! I am really excited about today's post! I am going to be listening to the Animal Jam songs and seeing what I get out the background voices. This may or may not get interesting!


Jammer Anthem 

Hey, hey, hey hey buddy!

Hey hey, hey hey, can I get a woot woot!?

Hey buddy!

Can I getta 

woot woot!?

Hey buddy!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO

 WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO (Here I imagine of people doing the wave *not sure if that's what it is called*). 

(Like 10 seconds of nothing, but music...) 

1...2...3...4!

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO

1!

2!

  3!  

4!  

1...2...3...4!

:Little kid speaks: I love my Animal Jam! 

This is the best...


Yeah, not entirely funny, kind of basic, but it's about to get interesting. 



Play Wild 

I owe you, I owe you. 

I owe you, I owe you,  oh yeah. 

Im'ma gonna owe you tonight. 

Oh yeah, oh yeah. I'm going to owe you tonight. 

Owe you, owe you, owe you tonight. 

Owe you, owe you, owe you tonight.   



Kind of sounds like someone is going to owe someone big bucks, or shall I say gems? Maybe more like spikes? I don't know either way, someone is in debt...big time!


Club Geoz 

D, DJ

YAAAYYYYYY

D, DJ, DJ, DJ

DJ, DJ, DJ

 DJ, DJ, DJ

DJ, DJ, DJ (at this point I am wondering why in the world they are saying "DJ" so much)!  

This DJ Sooo Funky man!

HOOOOOORRRRAAAY! 

D, DJ DJ



I am guessing, the DJ's name is "D," "Dee" Lol Not exactly sure, but it sure does make for a good story. On to the last one...

Bouncin' Around 

Did you hear?

Let's go! 

AHHHH NO WAY

No way, let's go!

AHHH
 
Come with me!

This is epic!

OHHH YEAH!!

You didn't!

Ohhh alright!

I can't believe you.



This one is EXTREMELY hard to do! I have no idea how I even got half of these!    
    

Now I tag...

Since, a lot of the bloggers that I know of have been already tagged...I am going to tag...ANYBODY who wants to do it. 

That's all for today! Thanks for reading!

Today's Encouraging Quote:

My Home is in heaven. I'm just traveling through this world. - Billy Graham 


Today's Bible Verse:

Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight, which he hath made crooked? Ecclesiastes 7:13 (KJV)



  
Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, help me. XDDDD
    "I OWE YOU, I OWE YOU"
    OM...
    "I can't believe you."
    WOW. XDDDD
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s cool to see everyone’s interpretations of the songs

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91