Friday, June 7, 2019

Collaboration with Gizmo634!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post! Right now I am writing this on a Wednesday, so I'm a little bit early. XDDD So today, Gizmo and I decided to do a collaboration blog post! So, you'll have to read Gizmo's blog post on Tuesday in order to see what happens in the crazy intro! Trust me, It's pretty awesome. XDDD
So today, I am going to be doing my collection of clothing items! I'm not going to show every item of course, I'm just going to show my collected items that I like to wear and stuff. 
FRIENDLY DISCLAIMER:
I am not bragging at all, I worked SUPER hard for these items, and some of my dear friends gave them to me as well, so please do not think I am bragging.
ANOTHER FRIENDLY DISCLAIMER:
None of my items are for trade.
So, let's get into it!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First collection is...
MY FLOWER CROWN COLLECTION!
Here they are!
So yeah, I love these flower crowns soooo much! I have double just in case if my friends need them when we are doing a matching outfit or something.
ONTO THE NEXT ONE (:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second collection is...
HEART RING COLLECTION!
So, I don't have every color of these, I only have 3, but it's a work in progress.
I find these are super hard to get because usually when people have these they hold onto them, because they make really good outfits, and they are just overall a super cute item!
So that's why I only have 3 (:
ONTO DA NEXT ONE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third collection is...
COTTON CANDY HATS!
Mk, so I literally LOVE these cotton candy hats. They are just an awesome item in my opinion. If you have any cotton candy hats for trade, please let me know! :O
So these are the colors I have...!
I haven't been trading for them lately because I am keeping an eye on the summer carnival to make sure the aren't releasing them again. If they release them again, I will be very sad.
I am so happy I got the orange cotton candy hat though, I find it's probably the most beautiful one in the whole collection!
(who doesn't like wearing cotton candy on their head? It's like normal for every human being to do that. - Housemom322's best quote of 2019)
Onto the next items!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, you guys are probably going to be like...
GIRLY
WHY DO YOU LOVE THIS ITEM SO MUCH.
Well, I think they are just...
PRECIOUS.
Here is my REAL MUSKETEER BOOTS COLLECTION (:
I have every single color, I think. I love them, because they look SO good on the flamingo. I also love how they are actually a Rare Item Monday (RIM) that you could change the colors of. I think this was a really awesome RIM, and affordable too!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fifth collection is...
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN...
RARE SANDALS!
I love these because once again, they make pretty cool outfits. I think they are more expensive than the rare Musketeer boots of course, but I don't think they are any worse or better than them. Here are the colors I have!
I'm still looking for more, so once again, if you have any, let me know!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Onto my second to last collection.
SPARKLY BOASSSSS!
This is probably my favorite item I decided to collect, because they look good on every animal! However, I don't have every color because they are quite expensive! If you look on the Animal Jam Wiki Worth, you can see how expensive they really are! They were only worth 2-3 den betas but... not anymore. LOL
(Update: I actually just got orange, green, and pink which means I got the whole collection!)
Well anywho, here's my collection!
I think they are a very pretty item, might even be one of the best items AJHQ has ever made, other than the...
That's a great item, I hope they put it in stores, but probably not knowing that they gave some away during an AJHQ live stream.
ANYWAAAAAAAAAAY. 
So yeah, I really love this item, it took me FOREVER to get these colors, but I still love them!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto the last item, which is certainly not least!
It's...
THE SPARKLY SHOE COLLECTION!
These are all the colors I have... :)
This is a pretty
SPICY
item if I must say so myself. They are full of sparkles, just like the boas. I love how AJ decided to make a sparkly collection. In the collection there is...
Sparkly Boas
Sparkly Shoes
& Sparkly head bows.
I only have two of the sparkly head bows, so I decided to not include that into the blog post because It's not really a collection if I don't have anymore than two.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I guess that's it for today guys! I hope you enjoyed this little collaboration that Gizmo and I are doing! Gizmo will be doing part 2 of the intro, and she will be showing off some of her collected items as well!
Bye guys!!!
Here's today's bible verse!
2 Chronicles 24:9
And they made a proclamation through Judah and Jerusalem, to bring in to the LORD the collection that Moses the servant of God laid upon Israel in the wilderness.

5 comments:

  1. What a cool collaboration. I actually don’t have like a lot of duplicates in items, come to think of it... oh well XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hint...It's not batman!
    XDD
    Great post girly <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDD
      Thank you so much! Yours is going to be great too! <3

      Delete
  3. Yep, you were right! They brought them back. D:
    Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91