Sunday, June 2, 2019

What Do You Hear In The Animal Jam Music? - Tag

HELLOOOO jammers and humans and dogs and cats and your neighbors and your neighbors sister and your neighbors cat's owner's daughter's second cousin once removed! How are you all doing today?! Today I'm writing this post waaay early. I'm currently writing this post on Wednesday, and I already have my post for Thursday prescheduled, so I'm feelin' good! XD

---

This morning I was on with Housemom418 and Housemom322, and we were talking about the different lyrics that we hear in the Animal Jam music soundtracks. Let's be honest, the song lyrics in AJ music is really hard to understand. I feel like we all hear something different in the songs. House322 thought that would be a good subject to post about, and I totally agreed! So that's exactly what I'm posting about today, in the form of a tag. I haven't done a tag in a long time, and they're always so fun to do! So today I'm going to be listening to 4 different AJ songs, and writing down the lyrics that I hear in them. At the end of the post, I'm going to tag a couple of blogger's to write down the lyrics they hear in the songs I've chosen. Sound like fun? Let's get started!

-

Jammer Anthem


HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY BARBIE
HEY HEY HEY HEY GOTTA GET UP
HEY BARBIE
GOTTA GET UP
HEY BARBIE
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
WOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOO
1 2 3 4
WOOOOO
WOOOO
1
2
3
4
1 2 3 4
I LOVE ANIMAL JAM

I really don't know... Are they actually saying Barbie?! Every time I hear the song I swear they're singing Barbie. I don't know. XDD

Play Wild


OOOH EEE YEAH E WHY WHY WHY WHY
OOH EEE YEAH E WHY WHY WHY WHY
IOWA IOWA IOWA TONIGHT
IOWA IOWA IOWA TONIGHT
IOWA IOWA IOWA TONIGHT
IOWA IOWA IOWA TONIGHT

I highly doubt they're singing about a state, but it sure sounds like it. Maybe AJHQ was planning a road trip to Iowa, and decided, "hey! We should make a song where we sing about Iowa!" Maybe maybe...

Club Geoz


YAY
YAY!
DJ DJ DJ DJ
DJ DJ DJ DJ
DJ DJ DJ DJ
DJ DJ DJ DJ
DO DJ, IS A FUNKY MAN
YAY
YAY
DJ DJ

The whole "do DJ, is a funky man", is super hard to understand. I wasn't sure if it was do, or it, or what it was. But, there ya have it! Do DJ, is a funky man.

Bouncin' Around


(Before I get into the lyrics, I wanted to say that I honestly didn't know this song existed! I'm going to be attempting to make out what the little crazy childrens in the background are saying, which will be quite a task. XDD)

I LIKE SCHOOL
AHH
LET'S GO
AHH
ALRIGHT
AAAAH
AAAAAAH!
OKAY
MOM!!
AHHH
LET'S BOUNCE
ALRIGHT
HAHAHAHA
ALRIGHT
HAHAHA
WHAT'S GOING ON?
AAAH!

...That was a long shot. Seriously, you have to listen to it. XDD I'm not sure if it was ever for sale, but you can listen to it in the "host your own party" section on the party list!

-

That's the end of this insanely crazy tag. Now I tag...

Housemom418
Housemom322
Gizmo634
Difficult
DoomyPanda

To type out the lyrics to Jammer Anthem, Play Wild, Club Geoz, and Bouncin' Around! I'm excited to see what the lyrics sound like to other people!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Romans 12:10

Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.

We need to love one another with the same kind of love that God shows us. He's always loved us, and completely lavished us with His love. Now we can lavish others with love!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

10 comments:

  1. Yeah those songs do have weird lyrics. I do hear Barbie too when I hear that song... I kinda wanna do this tag XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're so weird! I was looking under the comments of Jammer Anthem on AJ Wiki, and some people say they hear froggy... What? XDD

      You're more than welcome to do this tag if you'd like!! :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. I found that if you go on the AJ Wiki, some of the lyrics to some of the songs are listed and I find that pretty cool lol.
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's cool! :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  3. Oh my word, this was quite interesting. xD I always hear "Hey buddy!" instead of "Barbie?" That'd make sense... hmm...

    It'll be fun seeing everyone's interpretations of these songs!

    (Haven't commented on here in forever! I'll try to check back on here more often!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lost! So good to see you :O
      XDDDD, I hear barbie, and so does my mom, but my sister hears buddy.
      I'm pretty sure they are saying buddy, but I hear barbie personally. XDDD
      Yes! I'm so excited to see everybody else's interpretations.
      (:

      Delete
    2. YAAAY LOST YOU'RE BAAAACK!!

      Yeah, "hey buddy" would make a lot more sense... But for some reason every since I first heard the song, I heard Barbie. XDDD

      Me too! My mom read this blog post, and I think she's also gonna try to interpret the lyrics! So that'll be fun! XD

      Hope to hear from you again soon!! :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91