Thursday, February 2, 2017

The AJFC Stats, + Future, And Good/Bad News!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

Today's post is all about the AJFC stats, and the AJFC goals!
So, you will be getting an inside look at "AJFC HQ" 😜. (Pretty much just the AJFC overview on Blogger.)

So without further ado, lets begin!

---

Pageviews 


Last month, AJFC got 13,221 page views, which is quite a great accomplishment!
Today, AJFC has gotten 251 page views, and yesterday, AJFC got 473! Over 100 views a day! 
All time, there has been 64,882 page views. 


This month, there has been views from..

United States
Canada 
France
Greece
New Zealand
United Kingdom
Australia
Singapore
Ukraine
Spain

Thats a lot of different countries 😳. I truly thank you all for supporting AJFC, worldwide! 

People found AJFC by searching..


These are the keywords people have searched, that have lead them to my blog! I find this pretty interesting. 😄

Followers

Heres the list, of people that are following my blog.


Total: 18 followers. 

A big thank you to, 
Empress
Tig Jamaa (I freaked out a bit when you followed AJFC... 😅😆)
LilyKate
Violet AJ
Gwinnie Piggie
Tiger07737 AJ 
Edwingrim2 AJ
Cricket Lynn
Graciepopstar91 Jamaa (Um, that's me.. So never mind..)
Ja983 AJ
Pob93 Wright
Sarahkey8 AJ
LostFairy
Fang AJ
CosmicCheetah AJ
Pinpun
Callie Alvarez

This blog might not be up if it wasn't for all of you! 
The commenters, supporters, viewers, authors, and of course, Jesus Christ, is what really keeps this place alive. 

The future of AJFC

By December 1st 2017, my goal is to get 100,000+ page views in total. I believe it's possible, we just need to get the word out! To get the word out, please put it on your blog, but please do not comment it on other people's blogs. That might be sorta spamming the blog. 

Another goal, would be to lead others to Christ, and to provide them with Bible verses, to get them through a hard time their in, through this blog, by posting more Christian posts. This would be a #1 priority 😀. 

---

Now for the next part of this post! 

I have good/bad news.
For the good news,

I'm almost done with editing Lizzy's Diary: A Journey For Hope! I'm a little less than half way done with edited, and I'm really going to be pressuring myself to edit more often, so I get this done soon! So keep an eye out of Lizzy's Diary, as a Kindle book, in the middle, or end of this month! 
It will probably cost around $7.99-5.99 for an actual copy, and around $5.99-3.99 for an eBook. Very exciting! 

Now for the bad news..

I'm going to have to remove all but one chapter of Lizzy's Diary: A Journey For Hope, from the Lizzy's Diary page, so it will be sorta like a sample for the book. 
This will be taken into effect by this afternoon. 
I have to do this, because my parents are going to get this copyrighted, and the book will be sold for actual money, so the story can not be up here for free. Very sorry! 
But, I hope you enjoyed reading the story! Everyone who read it, were the first ones to ever read my book. 
A huge thank you to Custard709, Ja983, Sarahkey8, and Coolcat89252, for reading the whole entire book! 
Now, for you guys who read it, you may want to read the book over again, when it gets published. This is because, some little aspects of the book were changed/edited, to make it work a bit better.

I hope you enjoyed todays post!

Heres todays Bible verse!

Psalm 98:4

Shout to the Lord, all the earth; break out in praise and sing for joy!

This verse reminds me of the song, "Shout to the Lord". It's a really great Christian song, that you should listen to sometime 😊!

Remember, God made YOU!

19 comments:

  1. Da stats are good! The biggest goal we should try is lead ppl to Chrsit :)

    GO EDIT. NOW NOW NOW XDDD jk So your only keeping one chapter? *quickly copies the book onto sticky notes* XDDDD Jk ;) Oh.. on a kindle? Darn. I don't have one XD I rlly want one though *cries* Must
    ask
    mom
    for
    1
    after
    I
    get
    Wacom
    Tablet
    SO MANY THINGS TO BUY! SO LITTLE MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :D

      I knowwww musssst ediiiitttt XD
      AHHH DONT COPY MY BOOK!!!! *puts a copyright stamp on it* XDDDD

      Actually, I'm not sure if we're doing Kindle or Amazon.. :cries: I don't even knooow
      XDD

      Get
      The
      Wacom
      Tablet
      That
      Is
      Blue
      And
      Name
      It
      BLUELAKE
      !!!!!!!!!
      XDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. XDDDDD YES BLUEFLAKE *orders on Amazon* OH WAIT. I DONT HAVE AN AMAZON ACCOUNT. HOW DID I ORDER IT...... OH DEAR. I ORDERED IT ON MY MOMS. IM IN TROUBLE!
      JK JK JK XD

      Delete
  2. Very nice stats!!! ^.^ *does thumbs up*

    Hehe! YAY, I'M ONE OF THE FOLLOWERS!!!! XD

    That is very possible! You can do it! REACH THE GOAL WOOOOOO! XD

    :O I should totally buy it! *hopes it will be $5* XD Question, will you do ummm.... paragraphs? I feel like more people will buy it if it is clearer and easier to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D

      WOOOT! XD THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING AJFC *gives her star sticker*

      I shall try :3!

      YAY!!! YOU WILL GIVE ME MONEY FOR AJ TOYS OR A PLANE TICKET TO GO TO JAM CON!!
      XDDDD I have wild ideas ):D
      Well, I'm not sure if I will.. That would mean more time, and I'd have to go back, and pretty much re-edit the whole beginning D: So sorry :(

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. *proudly puts gold star on shirt*

      XDDD *gives a lot of money for aj toys and JamCon* :P

      Uh, I really think you should, though... I know if I saw a book with no paragraphs, I would quickly stop reading it since it's crazy hard to read it, you know? It's not that hard to add 'em! ^.^

      Delete
    3. Hey Gracie! I REALLY don't want to be rude but I just felt like I had to tell you this...

      My sister is an author (like a real life one) and so I know a LOT about editing and writing good stories. So PLEASE trust me on this.

      I want this story to reach unbelievers and be able to make a difference in their lives. Tell them about God.

      But if they see that this is written without paragraphs, it will make them drop the book and think poorly on it even if it is AMAZING!

      Please please think about this. Not just for me but for all the non-Christians out there.

      Delete
    4. Hey, sorry to bother you again. XD

      But I just thought of a really good suggestion for you.

      What if I edit in the paragraphs for you?

      I know how this would work!

      You will edit the whole story, then we meet on AJ and you post the story on a post or a tab. I copy it off and you quickly delete it again off the blog so no one else sees it. I edit in JUST paragraphs. Then, we meet on AJ again and I post it on my blog. You copy it and I delete it off the blog.

      This way, you don't have to go all the way back and edit! ^.^ I really want to help out!

      Delete
    5. Hi, Lost!

      Thank you so much for the offer, but I think I'm gonna do it by myself :) Thanks anyways :D!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    6. Oh. Okay. Just wanted to offer, you know?

      Well, thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete
    7. It would really be worth it if you spent the extra time making your book look REALLY professional. I've got to admit, when I see a book with grammar mistakes or no paragraphs, it seems sort of unprofessional and it kind of takes away from the reading experience a little... I don't know if it's just because I'm somewhat of a grammar freak or what, but when I see spelling/grammar mistakes in a book, they make it seem kind of messy. There's something about grammar or spelling mistakes, or just a lack of paragraphs, that make it harder to just enjoy the story- when I come across a misspelled word in a book, it kind of brings me out of the story for a moment. If there are no paragraphs, it can become somewhat confusing.
      Even if it adds a lot of time, it seriously would be worth it to add paragraphs. If you're not sure where and how to add paragraphs, you could get one of your parents or friends to help. And once you're done with all the editing, I highly suggest that you show it to a couple of your friends. They can help you fix any mistakes that you overlooked (maybe show it to some friends who are older, younger.... And if you have any friends who are 'grammar freaks', share it with them. I'm kind of a grammar freak myself so I don't mean that as an offensive term XD).
      There is a reason for editors. I've written some stories myself, and I completely overlooked many spelling/grammar mistakes until my mom and sister pointed them out. Even if you do most of the editing yourself, showing it to another person and having them help you fix any mistakes that may remain is important.
      I have a few friends who are amazing writers, and one of them wrote an entire novel (I don't know if it's been published, it was for a contest). I read it and it was an incredible story, and it was really interesting. But there were quite a few spelling mistakes, and each time I came upon one in the book, it kind of.... took me out of the story for a moment and halts the experience, if that makes sense?
      So as a reader and a friend, I urge you to take some extra time to make your book as professional as possible. In no way do I intend to sound mean, or imply that you make a lot of spelling mistakes. I hope this comment is encouraging, not discouraging, because you are a great writer and a great friend. I didn't manage to finish reading the draft of Lizzie's Diary- A Journey for Hope that you had up here, but what I did read was really good and it was an interesting story. Once your book is released, I will buy it and read it. Hopefully this comment isn't too long.... XD Anyways, thanks for reading this comment :)

      Delete
  3. Gracie? Quick question
    doesnt sound like it but will this be in stores, like target and walmart? I would totally get it. You'd be rich! XD
    Thats amazing you are a writer! I always wanted to be a writer
    Lol ����
    u r so lucky :)
    -Scar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh I wish XD But honestly, I have no idea how people get their books in Walmarts/Targets, so I cannot :( Sorry bout' that!
      But, if you get Kindle as an app, you can purchase it! :D

      Thanks :)
      If you work hard enough, I'm sure you could become a writer :D It just takes time, practice, and a lot of prayer :).

      Thanks for commenting, Scarlet!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. I think only really popular books make it into stores like Walmart and Target.... Like, New York Times best-seller/major award winning popular.

      Btw Gracie, if you ever manage to get this published in printed form, I would totally buy several copies and donate them to my library x)

      Delete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    bummer
    thanks
    yw :)
    Yeah ive written alot of personal books but never got em published like u lol
    they r just my personal stories
    congrats :D
    yeah it does take a lot of work
    thinking of what next lol
    its a exciting struggle. a challenge ;D
    yw :)
    You too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo! this is awesome! i hope you reach your goal! i know you will! if you get your books published i will definitely buy one! good luck AJFC! -Penelopeiscute XD love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this blog when I was scrolling through Google Images after searching "Spiked Necklace" because I heard that's what spiked collars were called before. I was scrolling through and saw something about the "Amen Movement" and clicked on it, and boom! Found the blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY GRACIE I NEED HELP SORRY TO COMMENT AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Lizzies diary?
    the last entry on the tab was november im lost
    im new lol
    where do i find your entries continuing from the diary??
    ive seen it in your posts b4 and i never read em lol
    thx D:
    scar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Gracie? Not to be pushy at all (promise (; ), any word on the rough sketch so I can start illustrating? C:

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91