Sunday, February 19, 2017

Animal Jam 'Life' Lessons #2-10 - Don't Wear Rare's That Aren't For Trade In Aldan...

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here, back with another Animal Jam 'Life' Lesson! Let's begin, shall we?

---

I thought a good 'life' lesson would be to not wear a Headdress in Aldan. I mean, their fairly high in demand. Who wouldn't want one? Here's my Headdress look.


I set out, in a quest to see how many people would want my HD.

I calmly made emojis, not saying anything. *Well, one time I said 'it's a nice day in Jamaa'*

Surprisingly, not many people said/did anything.

Then I saw someone was at my den, and I wasn't sure if it was a buddy, or an HD wanting person. I left to my den, and found this person..


Uh..


Sorry o3o...?

I told them it wasn't for trade.


Then their friend/partner in 'crime' came.


Hehe.

My friend, Tiger, was there, with her Headdress on, so..


Uhm..

I went to Aldan for a bit, with no luck.

I then went to Congo.

Nothing.

I went back to Aldan, and saw someone who wanted a Neon Bow. An idea popped in my head, and I quickly changed into my Neon Bow look. 


I walked over to the other side of the Township and- score!


Hi there.


O.o


No thanks..


Uh oh.

I told her that it wasn't for trade, and she ran away with a rainy emote.. 

Someone sent me a Jam-A-Gram, wanting my Nerd Glasses?


Uh- no comment..

So, your much better off as a simple non-rare panda!


Good luck, fellow Jammers.

1 Thessalonians 4:11

Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

Remember, God made YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!! Another one!! ^.^ I love these.... *eagerly reads*

    Ok wow. XD "rare purple long and blackout wrist and rare elf bracelets for neon bow?" Um, I'm not good at rares but rare elf bracelets don't sound too rare and a blackout wrist ain't that good. XD Good try, bunny.

    *stares at JAG you got and slowly tries to put real glasses on trade* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I have one! Don't do trade attempts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's surprising no one wanted a headress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheheh. Yyyyyyeah. I remember wearing my black long there for a while. Got a LOT of offers, and I eventually traded it. A lot sooner than I should have, really.... I'd like to trade for another sometime.

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91