Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Friendship Festivail! + NO JH!? O:

Hey Jammers! Today there was an update! Sooo, I made an update video!


                                         

Also, sense there is an update today. I get to do the update post! 😎 XD
The Friendship Festival is here! Honestly, this is my favorite AJ Holiday! Be sure to buy all the items! ALL OF EM' ALLLLLLLLLL lol. NEXT PAGE.
1000 DEN ITEMS! YESSSSSS OMGG YES YES YES!!!!!!*dances and runs around happily* 
*Sings in squeaky voice* I ooonceee wasn'ttt able to buy muuuch stuuuffffffsssss! Ohhhh yeahhhh I'mmmm *screams* HAPPPYYYYYYY! 
^ Amazing song.
You guys: 😩😬 
Me: 😰 
Anywayssssss
THE FRIENDSHIP COTTAGE IS HEREEE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SENSE NOVEMBER. SRSLY! And Special Delivery the adventure that's perfect if you want to be a mailman! 😃😆 
 But this was done LAST update AJHQ! XDD 
Then their's... the alphaz.. Don't ask where that came from. But first person the guess where it came from (And get it right) gets a prize! I'll give you a hint. Its from my favorite skit maker. 😉


Safer Internet Day! Stay safe! BTW WATS YOUR PASSWORD. I NEED IT SO I CAN UMM GIVE YOU MEMBERSHIP! Jk XD
Then there issss..
                                                  ^These are adorable pictures. I loaf the one with the duck infront of the microphone 😍 Its super cute! Go check it out!
Then llamas are coming pandas are leaving. XD
 OK! So about JH... Uh, I decided to restart it. In a different plot.
You guys: O: WHY
Me: I didn't like my plot XD
                                                           Well thats all for now Jam Jam's as Gracie  calls you/me ;)





6 comments:

  1. Idk but I'm thinking Gellyjones because she made a skit about the alphas?
    I'm so grateful for the den space lol
    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yus! You got it right! As soon as I get on AJ you get your prizeee
      Same!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYSM AJHQ!!!! XD

      Delete
  2. Okay, well can't wait to see the new plot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No really you REALLLY sound New Yorkian

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91