Saturday, February 18, 2017

Animal Jam 'Life' Lessons #1-10 - Don't Dress Up As AJHQ And Go To Their Den...

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

I'm starting a new posting series, called Animal Jam 'Life' Lessons! In these posts, you'll learn what things not to do in Animal Jam, from my unfortunate experiences...

So without further ado, let's begin today's little post!

---

Today, I dressed up as AJHQ's Magenta look, just for fun. 


I look exactly like them, huh?

I went to AJHQ's den, just for fun, and I just stood in one area, and pulled up the Daily Explorer in another tab. When I was done on the Daily Explorer, I decided to look back on Animal Jam, to see what was going on.

Turns out, people thought I was the real AJHQ?


I told them I wasn't AJHQ, but people seemed to be angry.. 


How on earth did I scam AJHQ? I was just dressed up like them..


They reported me too? Just for dressing up as AJHQ?

I decided to switch outfits just to be safe..


Lesson learned! Don't dress up as AJHQ and go to their den. You'll only get blocked and reported, and attract 'fans'. Your much safer in your den.


And most importantly, don't make this mistake twice.


Thankfully this time when I said I wasn't AJHQ, they weren't upset.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little 'life' lesson!

Comment call: What 'life' lessons do you wanna see?

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

1 Corinthians 12:5

There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. Don't forget to read Ja983's post later today, and stay tuned tomorrow for a joke post!

4 comments:

  1. "I block him he is scam ajhq"

    Ok that is one of the weirdest sentences I have ever heard o.o

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's c lol series! Can't wait to read more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! So funny! XD Love it!

    Keep up the series, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91