Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Animal Jam Outfit Lookbook (Part 1)

Hey there, welcome to my post.

Would you like some toast?

"Uh no, Houze!"

Would you like to pet the cows?

"What are you even talking about? Have you lost YOUR mind?"

Well, I mean maybe!

"Houze, are you like this daily?"

Yeah, pretty much.

"I've never met someone that is such-"

CRAZY!?

"Yeah, and your mind seems to me a bit..."

HAZY!?

"Stop, completing our sentences!"

__________________________________________________________________


Hello guys! I am back with another post. Today we are going to be looking at the looks that I've created. I just got done redoing ALL my looks (except for the ones that hold memories). That's 35 animals, 26 of which are not repeats, so I am going to be splitting this post into 2 posts, (part 2 will come out on June 23rd).  Let's get right into it!!!


1) Royal Red Panda:


 Green Balloon Top Hat
Green Sun Necklace 
Camouflage Jacket 
Green Shorts 


 2) Arctic Wolf:

Black French Braid 
Gray Heart Locket 
Gray Backpack 
Black Shorts
Black Skunk Tail

I think this is a great look for role playing, for any of those that do that. I personally don't do much, unless it's crazy...because why not be crazy? :-)


3) Deer:

Rare Spring Gardening Hat 
Pink Diamond Necklace
Pink Designer Skirt 
Rare High Top Sneakers   
Blue Skunk Tail 

It was peaceful until...
 

4) Direwolf:



SHE TOTALLY CRASHED MY POST! She came in and said, "I'm gonna photo bomb you! - Housemom418 (2019)"

Brown Fedora
Gray Heart Locket 
Orange Arctic Coat 
Black Shorts
Orange Skunk Tail

You have no idea how mad this animal made me! I like the animal, however I don't like how nothing looks good on them. This was the best thing I could come up with! It made me sooo mad! 


5) Cheetah:


Tan Straw Hat
Rare Ribbon Scarf 
Summer Dress
Blue Princess Slippers  
Blue Skunk Tail. 

I love my skunk tails, and maybe a little tooooooo much! EEEK 


 6) Falcon:



Spring Party Hat
Green Star Necklace 
Green Designer Skirt 
Green Galoshes 
Peacock Feathers 

7) Sheep:


 

Pink Fedora 
Pink Solid Charm Necklace  
Leaf Patten Skirt 
Pink Galoshes


8) Skunk:

 Purple Pigtails
Purple Star Necklace 
Purple Topcoat
Purple Galoshes (Just realized I used these A LOT, maybe a little too much).
Purple Skunk Tail


9) Arctic Fox:




 Brown Beanie 
Gingerbread Amulet 
Orange Heart-Shaped Backpack 
Tan Shorts 

(HEY, GRACIE!!! It's so good to see you!) 


10) Crocodile:

Pink Fairy Princess Hat
Pink Solid Charm Necklace 
Rare Dragonfly Wings


Yeah, this is a similar look to the one that Gizmo included in her post, however I got rid of my Rare Princess Hat, which is what was used in that look...so I had to settle for a Fairy Hat.

__________________________________________________________________

Now that I've literally spent 5 1/2 on this post, with MAYBE a 45 minute break...hmmm wow. 


Today's Encouraging Quote:

Temptation is the devil looking through the keyhole. Yielding is opening the door and letting him in. - Billy Sunday 

Today's Bible Verse:

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. - Colossians 3:2 (KJV) 


Remember, the best friend you have is, Jesus Christ!
 
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/billy_sunday_390595?src=t_christian

4 comments:

  1. Awesome outfits!! You spent 5 and a half hours on the post? Wow, that is insane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah, I'm probably a little more precise that what I should be...but ya know, it's all good.

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91