Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Blindfolded art challenge!

Hey friends it's Gizmo!  You guys:Obviously 
So today I wanted to put my art skills to the test.  You guys: Art skills?
I'm going to be drawing in the Animal Jam art studio but with a twist!
You may think it's already hard to draw in the Animal Jam art studio  You guys: No that's probably just you Gizmo. but today we're doing it.....BLINDFOLDED!!!!!!!!!  You guys: Why?


I have a few themes that I'm going to randomly pick using a wheel each round, I don't actually have a blindfold so I'm just going to use a blanket to cover up my eyes instead.
I picked 7 themes and put them on the wheel

Apple

Orange

Watch

Pencil

Dog

Cat

Mouse


 You guys: You pick the easiest themes, of course


Which will I get?
Let's find out....DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEE
(ROLLS DRUMMMMMM)
BABBAB BABDBABABABABDBABAB


Watch! 
So let's look up a picture of a watch and take a look at it so we have a rough idea, feel free to play along with me and let me know what your drawings looked like!


Okay, this is the image!
It's a plain black watch which is probably going to be pretty easy but I will be blindfolded so it won't be this pretty.
I covered up my eyes with the blanket  You guys: Well clearly you didn't because you're typing this
I WAS SAYING... I COVERED MY EYES WITH THE BLANKET AFTER I TYPED THIS, SILLY!
COUGH
sorry
Let's just get on with the drawing.



Mk so I picked out my base color which was black and I also picked out the brush sizing before we started. All was going great until I started drawing, I don't understand how It turned out like this because in my head it looked totally different.



It looks like a someone decided to draw a smiley face mixed with a cloud mixed with.....A watch?
 You guys: It looks nothing like a watch friendo
Okay okay...Let's just say this was a practice round and do another one.

DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEEEE
BUDBUDBUUUBUUDUDUBBBUDBUUBUUDU





Orange...Okay, what could go wrong?
It's just a circle with a leaf.
Right?
Let's look up a picture and give this a try.


I started with the color orange and surrounded it with green hoping I would click one after I finished the orange, this is how it turned out..


Somehow I clicked the smudge tool instead of the MANY greens I put out.
Well, what have we learned today?
You guys: Don't let Gizmo draw?
Yeah... I guess so.



Let me know if you want  more of these in the future You guys: LOL no
Anyways let's announce the winner to last weeks giveaway!
One last wheel...
DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEE




Congrats Housemom418!
I'll send you the pink wristband as soon as I can!
Cya next time friendos.


PEACE


LOAF



NINJA



SNEAKY

You guys: YAY SHE'S GONE!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!
    YAY!!!!
    Thank you so much!!!
    (3
    Loved the intro by the way, and the ending. LOL
    "YAY SHE'S GONE!"
    No, she's actually the one typing that.
    LOL
    I'd rather you trade it to me if you can, so next time we'll meet, you can give it to me then friendo. (:

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91