Friday, September 20, 2019

Den Decorating a Camp!

Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post today. :-) Today, I decided that I was going to do something that I thought would be really fun! As you already probably knew because of the title, I am going to be den decorating a camp! I know you guys are thinking, den decorating a camp? Yup! A camp! So what den do you think I am going to be using...? You guessed it! Liza's Garden! So, let's get into it, Y'ALL! XDDD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, the theme of this den is obviously going to be camp, but not just any camp...
BIBLE CAMP.
I know, so unique, right? XDDDD
But, I kinda want to make it look like fall, since fall is coming up as well!
So, why not get started now? XDDD
LET'S GOOOO.
wooooooooooooosh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So first, I'm just going to add tons of trees, since it's camp and um... where I go, It's literally in the middle of nowhere so uh...
XDDD
Then, I started adding other nature stuff, such as plants, and I also added lots of mossy pathways to lead to the chapel, and dorms.
So, I've decided not to show you how the den is going to look like until the end, so that it is a surprise. (:
NOW I NEED EVEN MORE TREES. (:
And now I do da flooring. (:
And now I start the dorms, and the chapel!
The dorms and the chapel were actually really fun to do,
I think I like decorating the outside better though cause it means...
UNLIMITED NATURE.
Well, here's the camp!
 So this is the entrance of the camp, and I put a little open sign there so people know that the camp is opened. There is tons more trees in the backround, but since this den is huge, I figured I would just let you guys check that out on Animal Jam, so if you want to see the rest of it, you may, just go to my den. My username is Housemom418 if you didn't know already, XDDD.
Here, we have the pathway. I like adding a pathway because it makes it feel like the den is more decorated, and not so bare. What do you guys think about adding pathways? Let me know in the comments below!
So, this is Dorm Room 1. Dorm Room 1 only has one bed, because it's quite small in here, so I didn't want to make it seem super squeezed. Maybe this is just a visitor's room or something? LOL
This room is bigger than the previous dorm room, so this one has 2 beds. I guess Dorm Room 1 technically has 2 beds because it is a bunk bed, so this one has 4 beds. LOL
At the camp where I go to, we have bunk beds, so that's always fun picking which partner you want to be with. 
This is the cafeteria, we have some tacos and sushi. Do you guys like sushi? I've never tried it, I highly doubt I would like it. It looks good though! This food looks a whole lot better than the camp food...
*cough*
NEXT.
This is the chapel, if you guys don't know what a chapel is, It's a place of worship, kinda like a church, but not exactly a church. Close enough though, XDD.
This is the bathroom over by the chapel, so that's that. XDDD
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Here's today's MEME!
Image result for memes about church
(All credit goes to the person who made this meme)
I love it! The dog is just so cute! XDDDD
And Here's today's bible verse!!!
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (KJV)
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91