Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Non-member Equivalents of Member Items (More or less)

:Walks on stage:

Yo, yo! I got a yo-yo!

"Cool Houze."

Looky! Looky! What it can doey!

"We know how a yo-yo works..."

Yeah, but I bet you haven't seen this before.  :Twirls around finger:

"Houze we can do that too!"

What about this? :Swings it side to side:

"Yes, that too."

Okay, okay. I know you all can't do this. :Switches a light on:

"Yes we could if we had a light up yo-yo!"

Humph, :Crosses arms and throws it, landing in a basketball hoop, landing in the trashcan underneath it:

"Now, that's something we can't do."

:Smiles widely: Yay! I did it!!!

:Walks away; rolling eyes: "Yep, she did it alright."

__________________________________________________________________


Hello, guys! I'm sorry I didn't post last week. I uh, didn't have anything to write about and I was like soooooooo tired! It was horrible! That's not a very good excuse, I know, but I'm glad to be here today. A big shout out to Gracie, for covering for me last week... (Thank you Gracie)!

Anyways, today we're going to be talking about Animal Jam. (Of course you all knew that). I wanted to make an interesting post, or maybe a more helpful post. (You'll be the judge of that). That being said, I am going to be looking for non-member "equivalents" to member items. Now, we obviously, are not going to have exact equivalents, hence the reason I put equivalents in quotations. (Man, I said "equivalents" way too many times...moving on). However, they are going to be similar things.

I know what it's like to be both member and non-member. I was actually non-member for roughly 6 and half years, and member for a little over 5 months. (Though I am still member right now). That being said, we shall get right into it. 😉


1) Fair Stage:





I know, I know. This looks crazy, but honestly. It's the best I could do. I chose a hard one right off the bat. However, I don't think it's horrible.Being a non-member, or using only non-member items, you have to be creative and using layering to your advantage. Just saying!

Items I used:
2 Gray Pillows (In stores)
1 Cave Crystals  (Won through the Phantom Portal adventure, normal mode)
2 Yellow couches (In stores)
9 Gray mats (In stores)


2) Trellis:




This I think it's a little bit better. What do you guys think? I am trying to use things that is readily available. This was really hard because the wall flower art didn't want to go on top of the shoji screens, surprise, surprise. So, I had to put a gap in between them. I mean they kind of look similar.

Items I used:
4 Default Shoji Screens (Dinner Party)
2 Daisy Wall Art (Spring Festival adventure)
You could also use Daisy Pin Wheels, which are also obtained in the Spring Festival adventure.


3) Fire Pit




This one is quite simple actually, no fancy decorating and combining items. However, the non-member variety is obtained by playing the Trials of Zios adventure. Which can be a little tricky.


4) Jamaaliday Koi Pond




So, for this one I didn't have any ornaments for the trees, but I am sure you could use paw ornaments on the trees. I think as we go on, we're getting more and more realistic. I also could've used more frozen ponds, but I only had 1. So, I did what I could...

Items I used:
3 Swirling Hedge (Spring Festival adventure)
2 Candy Cane Lights (Jamaalidays item)
1-2 Frozen pond(s) (Jamaaildays item)
1 Puffer Fish (Obtained through the journey book)


5) Porch Swing




Eh, just eh! It kind of looks like it, but then again it doesn't. I am sure you guys could come up with something better than this, but ya know...

Items I used:
3 Clover Strands (Lucky Clover adventure)
3 Chairs (In stores)
1 Table (In stores)

__________________________________________________________________

Well, that's all for today. Honestly, this was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Maybe, I just picked really hard items. I don't know. It wasn't going to be perfect I knew that, but at the same time I thought it was going to be better than what it turned out to be. However, maybe you non-members can get some inspiration from this post. This post was really to show, you can manipulate non-member items to get something else. It may not look exactly like a member item, but you can put items together to get another item. Okay, enough rambling. LOL Hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all next week (hopefully). 😉ツ


Today's Encouraging Quote:

Some things take time. Stay patient. Stay positive. Things will get better. - Unknown.


Today's Bible Verse: 

The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. - Exodus 14:14 (KJV) 


Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91