Thursday, September 26, 2019

Jambassador Plushies. Yes, You Read That Right.

Hello hellos there jammers! I have returned once again for another Thursday post! I hope you all had a fantastic day today! Today was great for me! I found out that I'll be able to go to my 9th concert of the year in December, which will be super fun! Also found out that my mom bought me another birthday gift in August but never gave it to me because she was gonna save it as a Christmas gift... What? So uh, yeah she gave it to me. It was a shirt that says Atlanta and has the state of Georgia on it. If u know u know.

Anywaaays mooooving on!

---

A few days ago, I was hanging out with Housemom418 and she took me to Cherryfizz44's den, who is a new Jambassador on AJ. I was shocked to find a bunch of plushies that look like famous jammers on display in her den! Cherry even had a plushie of her avatar on trade.



I was so shocked that Animal Jam made these plushies, and House told me that the Jambassador's get 100 pluishes each of their avatar! Unfortunately I forgot to snap a screenshot of the plushie display in Cherry's den, because she had changed her den by the time I went back to take a picture. But thankfully a friend took me to Ellipsity's den, where she had all the plushies on display!


Okay... Every single one of these are absolutely ADORABLE. I especially think Bepper's arctic fox and Lucyfluffydendecor's sheep are so cute! I really wish they were available for all jammer's, but hopefully one day I'll get one of them! So... Let's see. If there's 100 of each plushie, and there's 20 different plushies... There's 2,000 of these plushies in the world of Jamaa. So if you know someone who knows someone who knows a famous jammer... Maybe you can get one of these. XDD I honestly didn't know there was 20 Jambassador's in AJ. Back in the olden days there was only a handful of famous jammers...

It would be so cool if Animal Jam made plushies for the blogger's too! I can see it now... An arctic wolf plushie with pigtails and her pet seal next to her... Cough.
Anyways.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Peter 5:6

So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91