Sunday, September 22, 2019

Rare Short Spiked Collar Winner!

Heyo heyo jam jam's of all shapes and sizes! (where was i going with that) Todaaay I'm back to announce the winner of the rare short spiked collar!

First of all... If you're reading this and everything I say sounds confusing, that's because I am so tired. More tired than I normally am on Sunday's, and that's because we went to a concert last night, and when we got back home I could hardly sleep. I kept thinking about the concert, aaaand I kept thinking about how early I had to get up this morning. Soooo yeah. XD The concert was great though! We had a lot of fun! :D

I hope you've all had a great weekend! My weekend was filled with lots of good food... For dinner last night we went to Chick-Fil-A, and for dinner tonight we had fajitas again. Ah, it was wonderful.

Anyways, I've digressed.

---

At the beginning of the month, I announced that I was going to be having a rare short spiked collar giveaway! I was giving away this snazzy (do da kids still say snazzy or am I outdated?) collar!


To choose a winner, I randomly said to my mom, "Pick a number between 1 and 5." Because we had a total of 5 contest entries. She picked 2, and the second person to comment was...




































🎉Binx1184!🎉

Congratulations, Binx!! Since you're not a member, I'll give you the spiked collar next time I see you on Animal Jam.

Her comment and the reason she's looking forward to fall is:


Again, congratulations!

---

If you didn't win this giveaway, don't worry! We'll be having more giveaways soon!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

John 8:12

I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

3 comments:

  1. YAY BINX!
    CONGRATS GIRLLLL!
    SO GLAD YOU WON! (3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nervous laughing* i'm sorry i didn't see this until now
    *binx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91