Thursday, September 5, 2019

Happy Update Day! 9/5/19

Hey hey hey there! I hope you're having an awesome week, and for some of us an awesome first week of school! I started school yesterday, and so far it's going great!... Except for geography. Why does geography have to be so hard?! I DON'T CARE ABOUT LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE. But uhm anyways. How's school going for you?! Let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear how it's going, and what classes you're taking!

Todaaaaay is the fabulous update day! Let's take a look at it, shall we?

---


This week's Wild Weekend is called Flipping Den Items...... and honestly I thought these were items that were being sold. And I couldn't find them. Thanks to rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com, I figured out that you can flip any den item on Animal Jam this weekend!


Pretty hilarious! I'm definitely going to try to do an upside down den this weekend, before this awesome feature goes away! I do wonder though, will the den items stay upside down in the den forever, or once the weekend is over will it go back to normal? I guess we'll have to wait and see! Unfortunately though, this is the final Wild Weekend of the year. I really can't believe that summer is already over!


Pet Dragonflies are here! These pets are adorable, and I'm sure will get popular fast. They're similar to pet bees, but the body is a little different.


They're now available for in the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds.


Graham's Observatory is back, but like always with dens and animals, I had no clue it was gone. So uhhh, yay. It's back... I guess?


This den is now available in the Diamond Shop for 7 diamonds!


Animal Jam is turning 9. What. On. Earth.?!?!?!?!!?! I can't believe Animal Jam is already 9 years old. I've been playing AJ for 6 years now, so I have the birthday cake from when Animal Jam was just 3 years old. Well now there's a brand new birthday cake, celebrating AJ's 9 years! To get the cake, all you have to do is put in the code AJBDAY9, and you'll get this!


This was as high as I could get it. I think that's as high as it goes...


There's some new fall Eggstravaganza pets! There's now Millipedes, Poodle Moths, and Vultures. What are they??? I have no idea. But you can now get them in the mystery eggs!


LIBRARIAN HORSES ARE COMING LIBRARIAN HORSES ARE COMING!!
Heh, okay, Arabian horses will soon be coming to Jamaa! I know that Play Wild has Arabian horses, so I'm excited to see what they look like on Animal Jam PC.


The summer carnival is soon going to be ending, and obviously mom had to come on and play some games.


Hehehehehehe.

Also, soon autumn armor will be returning to AJ!


Just a "Did You Know:" thingy-ma-bob about pets.

---

And theeeeere you have it, jammers! What did you think of today's update? Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Corinthians 10:31

So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Don't forget to enter our rare spiked collar giveaway by clicking here!

3 comments:

  1. TBH, I feel that the update is kinda good for members as they can get more new and cool stuff (that was also what i thought when i was member). But for nm, that seems a bit unfair, though I actually like the fact that AJHQ made the upside-down wild weekend thing XD i put a Fly Trap on top of a gecko and it looks like the fly trap is poking into it XDDD. I also placed a boomseed tree upside-down and the paint drips upwards? downwards? LOL btw i also read Arabian as Librarian :T JAM ON!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seemed like a pretty decent update... Why do we need a third horse though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I had fun with this new update. I logged on my little sister's account and told her I was going to help her finish decorating her den. When she left, I flipped all of the items upside down! Om, her face was hilarious!! XD
    But don't worry, to make it up to her I made her a new den that she really likes. Anyway, great post like always!

    -twinklegirl600

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91