Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Decorating For Spring

Gooood morning everyone. I am getting an early start on my post today, as I didn't have much for school today. Which was nice. It gave me plenty of time to be able to what we're doing today.

As you may know, I enjoy making dens. I typically make them for different seasons. What season is coming up soon.

"Spring."

You're cooooorrrrreect!

Thank you. So, I'm going to be decorating my den for spring. I'm going to be using the pixel den, since it's kind of springy, but not so big at the time. Let's get started...shall we?


So, let's start outside. This den has a lot of outside space, so get ready for this!




Then we go inside the house! Let's see what's baking! YUUUUMMMMYYY macaroons, cake, cookies, and cupcakes!? Man, what a sugar feast.


Now, it's time to go upstairs. I think it's time to relax and watch some T.V. What do you all think?

"It's probably better to go run, Houze."

Yeah, yeah you're right, but I have work to do...



And by work, I mean I have to clean up this messy bedroom! Man, someone was mad at their homework, or maybe they were plotting out their new book. Not really sure, but they left it a mess! That's for sure!


 Lastly, we have the porch. Make sure to take your shoes off before entering the upstairs!


__________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading!  I would've posted this last week, but I lost the den I did. :(
I ended up getting logged out while I was doing it. I was almost done too! It made so mad, so I decided to step away from the computer before something else went wrong.

Today's Encouraging Quote:

It's not about how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. - Charles Spurgeon 

Today's Bible Verse:

I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. - Jeremiah 17:10 (KJV)

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91