Tuesday, May 16, 2017

33 Questions!

Hello Jammers! 

Karalee here!

Today, I'm doing THREE Sunshine Blogger Tags! I've been tagged by Crazcatlover, Lostfairy, and AJkraft!

So, without further ado, 3 sets of 11 questions.





Crazcatlover's Questions

 1. Whom do you most look up to?

I couldn't choose. Obviously my parents, but even if I COULD choose between them, I'd hurt the feelings of the one I didn't pick! 😆

2. If you could be a character in any book, TV show, or movie, what character would you be and why?

*gives it some thought*

I guess Supergirl. 

I mean, come on, she gets to hang out with Superman, she's even named Kara! 😋

3. What's a talent that you've always wanted? (i.e. the ability to sing, draw, write, play sports)

To be able to sing really well. I used to sing a lot, but then I got too old for the children's choir at my church, so I'm now reeeeeally rusty.

4. If you could travel through time, when would you go to?

With a guarantee of no time loops, quantum paradoxes, universe-explosions-because-you-touched-yourself-from-the-past, chronological inconsistencies, Butterfly Effects, or general time-travel shenanigans? 

Victorian England. A mix of old traditions with new, and a world on the verge of changing forever. I read books set in this time a lot, and seeing it first-hand would really assist in my understanding of that period of history.

5. If you could change anything about your life, would you?

Nope. Don't trust myself to know what's best for me.

6. If your life were a TV show, what would the theme song be?

Couldn't pick. :L I shall use my one free pass. 😆

7. If you were a superhero, what would your powers and superhero name be?

*has TOTALLY not been thinking about this and designing a costume and thinking about powers for years*

So, the name would be Midnight...

Named after my costume. I'd love to show you, but I don't have a good drawing on the computer... they're mostly all sketches. The costume is a short midnight-blue velvet dress with stars on it, hence the rather obvious name. It also includes high silver boots and silver bracers.

As for powers, I can warp the fabric of reality. o.O

I did this because whenever I place myself in a superhero world, I am imagining it. Therefore, I can obviously change it or create it as I see fit.

To prevent this from getting boring (no challenge in simply imagining a cage around the bad guys), I "dialed down" my avatar's powers with a dose of reality. She can't just think "cage" and BAM, a cage pops up around the villain, she actually has to be conscious of the molecular structure of whatever she's creating (though it's not necessary to see EVERY atom). This means creating things from scratch is nearly impossible, but she can/has memorized the structures of many things she's come into contact with, from an apple (her most frequent construct -- she loves apples), to the genetic structures of any superheroes/metahumans around her. This means she can duplicate any power set/skill set, and learn to use those powers herself. (Though it's worth noting she asks permission before copying powers. There may or may not have been an exception to that rule of thumb... but it was a life-or-death emergency.)

Also adding to the powers dynamic is the fact that messing up a reality-warp and placing one atom (or possibly more) INSIDE another would create the equivalent of a nuclear bomb... talk about "Great power equals great responsibility"! Thankfully, though, atoms have a natural aversion to going inside one another -- electrons push away other electrons. Still, it is a naturally terrifying prospect, and an aversion to forming inside each other is no guarantee that they won't. (She's a bit tense as a result.)

8. What do you spend the most time doing on your computer/phone?

Probably playing AJ or blogging, as far as my computer goes. I believe I use my phone most for listening to music (it fits in my pocket), and I mainly use my iPad for watching videos on Netflix.

9. If you were somehow shrunken down to 10 inches tall, what's the first thing that you'd do?

Wonder how I'd use the toilet.

WHAT? I'M PRACTICALLY-MINDED! 😳

10. Which animal do you think is the cutest? (Adorable photographs are welcome)

Image result for baby otters

Image result for baby otters

Image result for baby otters

...Are words even necessary? 😍

11. Would you do this tag again?

Would, and shall. See below. 👇




Lostfairy's Questions

1. What movie character is most like you? Why?

Hmmmmmmm. Movie character. Uhhh, I think... all I can think of right now is Katie, from The Secret Life Of Pets. (Just finished watching it a few minutes ago.) She's nice, loves animals, and yet is totally oblivious to the world around her -- such as her pets going on an epic adventure and fighting an organization of vengeful ex-pets bent on human destruction. And she just comes home at the end of the day... and has NO idea. She doesn't need to, either. She's go her furbabies, and that's all that matters to her. 😝

2. What is your favorite smell in the world?

Oh. o.o Wow. 
Wow, that's really hard.
Um... I think... what home smells like after you come back from a long trip.
Unless you forgot to take the garbage out before you left.
'Cuz then... not my favorite smell.

3. If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?


Him.

'Nuff said.

4. What is the best thing that has happened to you and why?

Accepting Jesus into my life. I have a Savior, a Protector, a Heavenly Father, and a mission. My life has a purpose -- and I can't think of anything more necessary.

5. What's your favorite daydream that you go to all the time?

Being Watson.

*accepts the weird looks*

:L Well you asked, didn't you?

6. If you could have ANY animal in the world as a pet, which animal would it be?

*blink blink* *blink*

...

*thinks*

Errrrrrrr-- A LARGE SNAKE!

Yes.

Yes I think that's it.... *nods*

Yeah. Definitely. A biiiiig Burmese Python. They're real chill. :P (Unless they're eating -- but I'm not a rabbit or chicken, so I'm not worried.)

7. What are your 3 favorite words?

Love, Joy, annnnnd... Heart.

8. What is your dream job?

I've got four career options that I intend to develop simultaneously. Blogging is one of them. I am also developing my YouTube techniques (though I haven't uploaded anything yet as of 5/16/17), and I have an interest in both writing a graphic novel, and a regular novel.

9. What's your idea of the perfect day? Why?

I really like the way my life's going right now -- the only way I can think of to make it better is to be marathoning my favorite shows and finding out that my favorite now-deceased characters were IN FACT ALIVE!! 😃😃😃 

This is actually not as improbable as it seems, given that many of my favorite TV shows include alternate dimensions and crazy time-travel, change-the-past stuff. (C'mon, [edited to avoid spoilers], I ain't givin' up on you yet! 😉)

10. What sounds best to you: a book, movie, or video game?

Iiiiiiiii SERIOUSLY cannot pick. Seriously.

Maybe movie...?

Maybe.

11. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found everything you love gone?
I think I'd be in shock for quite a while, to say the very least.

Though... 'cuz we're supposed to "love our neighbors as we love ourselves", stating that human beings have an inborn love of themselves... would I even be there to wake up at all, or would I have vanished too? O.o

I dunno. Just a hypothetical question. *shrug*


AJkraft's Questions

1. If you could wear any fictional characters outfit, whose would you wear?(ik this is weird lol)

Not weird at all. 😀 There are some epic outfits to be found in the fictional world. I think I'd most like to wear... 

*looks on Netflix to choose and get a screenshot*

*is distracted by Nicolas Cage*

He sure is in a lot of movies. 😋

*looks some more, is having trouble choosing*

*looks at The Flash, laughs helplessly at Barry Allen's "training gear"*


Ohhhhhh, BOY am I grateful they invented the Flash Suit. 😂 

The only answer I have is, not that. 👆

2.Have you ever made up a word? If so, what does it mean?

I am told that, when I was little, I made up the word "marouge", and used it to describe any color I didn't know the name of. I now picture the fictitious color as a deep burgundy, but I believe I derived the word from a portmanteau of "magenta" (a hot pink) and "rouge" (French for red).

3. What's your favourite music genre?

Ooh, wow. Toughie. I guess... pop music? I'm not really clear on which genre is which, but if it's got clean lyrics and a bouncy beat, chances are I'll like it.

4. Who is your favourite youtuber/s?

Julian2. He's preeeeetty much the only one I'll watch voluntarily. That said, I don't watch much YouTube at all.

5. What's your least favourite animal?

Ticks. *shudder* *is itchy with a creepy-crawly feeling just thinking about them* GAAAAH!

6. What's your favourite book?

Non-fiction, the Bible. Fictional, The Complete Sherlock Holmes Collection. (It's a very thick book.)

7. What's your favourite art medium? (if you aren't an artist, just answer with what you think looks the nicest)

Mechanical pencil and paper. I loaf to sketch. 😊

8. Do you play any other online games except for animal jam? If so, which?

Yes! The Aetherlight, a steampunk-themed MMO! And... probably some others... but barely. There's the mobile version of Poptropica. That's a cool game, but I don't play it often.

(And Animal Jam -- Play Wild! 😁 But I don't know if that was included in "Animal Jam".)

9. If you could have the full collection of one thing (irl), what would it be?

The only thing that comes to mind is Littlest Pet Shops. :P But I think the full collection of all of them ever would completely fill up my room to the ceiling, and then some! XD

10. What's your favourite candy/chocolate?

Toffee. All the sweetness of caramel, with a delicious crunch!

11. Are you a bread or a nugget?

*thinks long and hard about this deep and serious topic*

I hereby declare myself to be... a Bread.

(Nothing against chicken nuggets, but try eating one of them with strawberry jam!)



Due to the extreme amount of tags, I decline to think up 33 new questions! 😨 I don't think my brain could take it!

But! I encourage anyone who reads this article to pick a tag (or more) and answer! Therefore, whoever you are, I tag YOU! 😁 Please answer in the comments, or on your own blog!

Peace, Love, Ninjas!



(DXplorergirl)

2 comments:

  1. Noice :D

    Can't really read the last one though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! But... ummm... the questions you credited as gracie's were mine....

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91