Sunday, May 21, 2017

Friendship Mail Episode 2 Is Up!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a quick post!

I wanted to let you all know, that Friendship Mail Episode 2 is up!

This episode is featuring my Mom, (LCJ), and is really just a goofy video, of us opening the gifts you guys sent us for Friendship Mail!

I really am truly grateful for all the gifts that were sent, and they will make great prizes for giveaways/contests.

You can click here to view the video!


Hope you enjoy! I had a lot of fun recording this.

Heres todays Bible verse!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

Always be joyful. Never stop praying.

A short verse, but yet so powerful.

8 comments:

  1. I have a question, Gracie:

    Can I make an outro for you? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sorry! WHY AM I SO LAZY TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS D:

      Uhm, anyways

      Ooo! I'd love an outro! Would you need to get any footage of my arctic wolf dancing, or anything?

      Thanks C:!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. welp, now it's my turn to reply late :L

      But yes I'd like a video of your arctic wolf dancing, although I can get one myself since I do have an exact copy of your look >u<

      Delete
  2. Hello guys. Whoever reads Karalee AJ's blog comments, IM NOT QUITTING. The person was an imposter, making lies up about me, and there is proof on my blog: gfoxanimaljamblog.wordpress.com

    Again, I'm just letting everyone know so they aren't concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( I wonder why people are impostering others.

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91