Wednesday, May 10, 2017

If Animal Jam Was Real+Awesome Edits! TPBS Chapter 1!

HEY JAM'S! WHATS UP? DID YOU EAT YOUR DAILY POTATO?! JK I HATE POTATOES DONT EAT EM'

XD So today we talk about if Animal Jam was real THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA GRACIE

First.. spikes on arctic wolves..
(sorry for the bad edit guys) This poor Arctic wolf, let us think about others before we do 'the cool thing'


 
Here is one that is not my own, I don't know who made the real edit, but the credit goes to Arctic because I found this on her blog, The Animal Jam CommunityGazelle horns on cheetahs.... nice... 

                                                   #CheeseburgersOnClark 



We think we are normal avatars in Jamaa, but when humans see us, they see the picture on the left.. just a bunny.. a small defenseless bunny..
o i forgot about the hair.. oopsie
                                                                          Don't make the bunny angry pls.. 
 That's all I'm going to do for now, Comment Call Should I do a part 2? (please answer XD) 

But, here is some edits my friend Gfox0 made! 


  

:)  


And now, as promised (actually, I didn't promise o.o XD) The Blogger Portal Sequel! I haven't came up with a name so its just The Blogger Portal Sequel.. XDD And on this its some years after The Blogger Portal! So we are all adults! Here you gooo :)






                                                          The Blogger Portal Sequel 
                                                                              Chapter 1
                                 

I sighed, traffic was horrible today, usually my small town didn't have much traffic. My mind drifted back a couple years when me and my friends had found the Blogger Portal, "So many years have passed sense then." I sighed. We were all adults now, years later after our little adventure which included getting trapped in 'Blogger Portal Land' we decided to tell our parents, none of our siblings knew...

 Pob and Tox had quit long ago, switching to Blizzard, and other games, Tox had already quit when we found the Blogger Portal, and Pob followed as soon as he got a job, Tox getting a job a couple years later. Ja made money dog sitting, like she always wanted to, and I made money baby sitting.  (And we occasionally sold cookies to the neighbors).

Honk! A horn shook me out of my thoughts, the light had finally turned green. a while later I returned home.  I went into my bedroom, and turned on my laptop. I logged onto Animal Jam,   I went to my den to decorate, I smiled as I looked at the Post Plaque that AJHQ had finally made.
I checked my buddy list,
nobody was on. I looked at the clock. 4:00 p.m. I went over to my closet and opened it, revealing the Blogger Portal that I had covered with blankets to cover the light, and not to freak out our friends who came over.
I jumped into it, landing in 'Blogger Portal Land' I looked at all the portals, each with a magenta frame, and green swirls inside the frame.
I jumped into the nearest one, (which was Custard's) and landed in Custard's room. Fortunately, she was there, reading a book. She looked up, "Hi Sarah!" she exclaimed. "Hi!  What's up?" I asked. "Nothing much, just reading a book. now in the book a lot is happening." Custard added with a wink, as she closed her book, which was "Nancy Drew, The Secret Of The Old Clock"
"Out of detective books.. I prefer The Hardy Boys." I said with a wink.  "Custard! Time for lunch!" Custard's mom called. "Lunch time, want to join me?" Custard asked. "No thanks, I think I'll visit somebody like Fox, Gracie, Pen, Swirl, Binx, etc." I said with a wink.
"Okay! Bye!" Custard exclaimed as she left the room. I jumped into the portal, and went home. "Mom, I'm going to pick up some milk from the store, we're all out," I said to my mom, "Okay honey, make sure to be back soon." I nodded and went outside and drove to the gas station and picked up some milk. In the store, I bumped into somebody with a shirt with a realistic cheetah. Why does that look familiar? I thought as I got up. "You okay?" I asked. The girl looked up at me, glared, and replied "Duh." I was shocked at the girls response as she walked away. The girl walked up to a man that had a shirt that said Don't Mess With Me, and a strangely AJ styled wolf on the side, I could only see the head of the wolf.  I went home, and decided to visit the Dolphins in Blogger Portal Land, I jumped through the portal and gasped. "What are you doing here?!"



#CliffHangersToStartAStory:) What do you guys think of the new story? What did 'I' see? Tell me in the comments below! :D

                                                                  Farewell Bold Bananas!!          

                                                     Gotta go to swimming lessons!!!
                                                                      P.S
             
WE NEED THESE IN REGULAR ANIMAL JAM THEY ARE ADORABLE AND I CANT PLAY AJPW (Also they are for you Kraft XDDD)

11 comments:

  1. YAY MORE STORY! XD I wonder what will happen!? :D

    :O You go to swimming lessons?!? How cool! I love swimming, I used to have a pool but its been broken for years, :( I sadly don't get to swim much but at least I know I will just once when I go to my familes forth of july party at my uncle and aunts lake house! :D There building a new one and it looks so cool from what I saw! So I'm super excited to see it! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD :D

      Yup! (I just got back) and too bad about your pool D: We only go swimming a couple times a year, which is why I really love swimming lessons

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Ty for featuring my Plushie edits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... XDDD Those pictures are too funny. XD Good job, Sarah!!

    :OOO IT'S IT'S IT'S CHEETAH AND I FORGOT HER OTHER PART OF HER NAME!!!! XDDD

    I can't wait to see more of this story!! :D Should be interesting!! :D

    PS. PLAYING AJ AS AN ADULT IS PROBABLY WHAT I WILL DO. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Tysm Lost :D!

      CHEETAHPERSON*places the random numbers here XD*

      I will make it as interesting as I can ;)

      XDDDDDDDD ME TOO I'M PLAYIN TILL IT SHUTS DOWN (Did you know that Wildworks and Nation Geo made an agreement for 10 more years? THAT MEANS WE HAVE 10+ MORE YEARS OF AJ! WOO!

      Delete
    2. Hmmmm 10 more years, well when that's over, I'll be 23, and prob have family plus maybe a kid. (o,o) So that's good enough for me! XDD
      Also, when I'm a Teen like 16 or so, I'm just gonna feel a bit silly logging into AJ with my older bro's around. XD
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
    3. I found out about that agreement from Snowy's video. XD I watched it yesterday. :P All those other animal ideas WERE AWFUL! XD Except for the younger kid ones. Those were cute but too little kid ish. XD

      Delete
    4. *was suppose to put a @Lost before the Lol, ikr*

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91