Saturday, May 6, 2017

Fast Foodie Game Tips

Hello everyone! It's me Pooky Bear! :D
You might not remember me, I haven't posted in awhile. I did theories and stuff. But I haven't been able to think of a good one lately.
But now, I'm gonna do theories, and mini game, and adventure tips!
In this post I'm going to give you tips. on the mini game Fast Foodies!
I LOVE this mini game
It is defiantly my favorite! 

There are two separate stages, we're just going to do the Juice Hut for this.

You select a level, (We're going to do level 20) 
And the game starts.
I'm sure you all know how to play this, so I'm not going to explain beginner stuff. :P 



A lot more then just the first level right? XD
So, this is a BIG tip, get your things ready, before the customers come 
Like this .....

I don't like to put straws in the cups because a lot of times they don't ask for it. :l 
putting your ice and such can save you a few seconds, and with how long the smoothies take and stuff. That is a lot. 
There isn't a whole bunch of tips for the game, but oh well. 
Now for the Theater stage. 
In this one again, we are going to start on level 20.

There is a LOT you can do to save time for this one. 
Ok, NOW :Takes deep breath: 

MAKE THE SMOOTHIES, PUT POPCORN ON, PUT CORN DOGS, AND WHAT EVER THOSE STICK THINGS IN THE DEEP FRYER, BUTTER THE POPCORN, PUT MORE POPCORN ON, PUT THE CORN DOGS AND WHAT EVER THOSE STICK THINGS IN THE PAPER THING, PUT MORE CORN DOGS, AND WHAT EVER THOSE STICK THINGS IN THE DEEP FRYER. 
:gasps in air: 
OK sorry if that was/is hard to read lol. 
put it does save a lot of time
Hope these tips help you win and get three stars on all the missions for both stages! 
Pooky Bear Out! 

{Pooky Bear} 

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91