Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Short Post.

Me, about to write a post with no ideas and less time: "Can I just write a short post? (*unsure*) Like, am I capable of that?"
Mom: "Yes."
Me: "I dunno... 'cuz I'm not sure if that's possible for me."
Mom: "Start off like that."
Me: "Why"
Mom: "Because it's a good lead-in."



...So I did.



I made something.

Quickly.

I guess you could call it a speedsketch...?






I like how it turned out because it doesn't say that Aparri is either really good or really bad... because a lot of people have differing opinions. The viewer can see the painting however they like, yet the words on the screen remain true -- they probably do know who the Arctic Wolf with the red Top Hat is.

I had the background on file, pre-made. It was the color scheme that brought Mr. Red Top Hat to mind, and while drawing, it occurred to me that writing the word "Aparri" next to the drawing was unnecessary, hence "You know who I am".

I might do portraits of various YouTubers. A lot of artists seem to be doing so... unfortunately, I only know four "famous Jammers" by their looks -- Gellyjones, WisteriaMoon, Julian2, and Aparri.

Please comment below with the names of some more YouTubers I can draw! Thanks! 😁



(DXplorergirl)

4 comments:

  1. I like that picture a lot! Your such a great artist Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drawing is really good! I don't know who any of these "Famous Jammers" Are, But It's sill super cool! :D I've only herd there names A million times, And see a million masterpieces of them and jammers being them, Other then that, Nope not really :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS, THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!!! :O I honestly LOVE it so bad!!! CAN I HAVE A COPY, PLEASE?!!!! (I'll trade for it! Just tell me what you want!)

    Hmm... More YouTubers could be:
    Snowyclaw
    Bepper
    LilacPetal
    Cami (she's on the banner on AJHQ's channel :P)
    Skorm... *shudders* XD

    That's really all I know. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Kara! :D I watch Aparri occasionally, the next famous jammer you should draw is Gellyjones, 'cause she is just so amazing and funny :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91