Monday, May 29, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I go on with todays post I just want to say I'm sorry for not posting! My Nana has been in the hospital for 15 days today, and I have been very busy visiting her. But the good news is she will be released from the hospital in a few days! I also want to thank Gracie for filling in for me last week.

Now lets get onto this weeks Rare Item Monday!

This weeks Rare Item Monday is the Rare Designer Skirt! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the tenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 4,000 gems and it is members only. The colors scheme is blue and green.

Thoughts: I usually don't like the Designer Skirts, but I really do love this weeks RIM! I used to love using them about two years ago, but I got bored with them. I feel AJHQ bringing out a new color pattern is a great way to get people interested in old items! Its super cute and summery, so I think it will be used by lots of Jammers! Overall I rate this weeks RIM a 10!

Comment down below what you think!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone who has this want to trade? I desperately need one.
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91