Friday, May 19, 2017

Tags Galore and Story Idea?

Greetings Jammers, Arctic here!

Last week I was away and couldn't post because I was out of town watching an awesome concert! I spent the weekend there, and got back on Sunday at midnight. And I still went to school the next day XD

I'm so extremely tired, and I'm super bogged down with schoolwork. Thank goodness for the long weekend! Four days off- woohoo!

Just as a side note, today's returning item is the Stegosaurus tail. Instead, however, the old ones have become rare, and there are new colours being released. Be sure to buy one of these at the Summer Carnival!

Now let's get going, shall we?

First off, it seems I have two tags to complete because I've been tagged. I've never done a tag before ~ this should be fun! So... TAG! YOU'RE IT!

*crickets chirping*

Wait... That's not how these things work, is it? Alrighty, let's see here:

Firstly, one that Gracie tagged me in:

1. If you could speak any language, which language would you want to speak?
Awesome question - I think about this all the time, haha! I currently speak English and Japanese fluently, and I'm learning French in school. I've always thought that Italian or Gaelic Irish were super cool, so one of those two.
2. If you could teleport to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere? Oooh... I've always wanted to visit Ireland or Scotland. I have ancestry there, so I've always wanted to go ^.^
3. You have to choose to live in some fictional land, which one do you choose? (Narnia, worlds from Star Wars, etc.)
It's not really a separate world, but the Wizarding world in Harry Potter is amazing. *sighs dramatically with longing*
4. What's your favorite Bible verse?
You're trying to make me choose one?! You're crazy! Just kidding- it has to be Philippians 4:8, for sure. Ahem:
"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. "
Lovely, isn't it?
5. If there's one thing in the world you could change, what would it be?
Class. I don't agree with how some people are so much higher up than others, while some people are left with next to nothing. We are all created equal, and I don't like how people see some as "above" or "below". That's not how we are born to be.
6. What mythical invention would you want? (The Blogger Portal, a time traveling machine, etc.)
Time machines freak me out, and so do wacky machines, generally XD
The Blogger Portal would seriously be cool though. Or maybe an idea my friend and I came up with- a portal within my backpack! The only limitation is that I have to have been to the place before to teleport there. You could just climb inside and go wherever you like, whenever you like!
7. You just inherited 10 million dollars. What do you do with it?
BECOME A ROCKSTAR AND MAKE AWESOME TUNES THAT PEOPLE WILL ENJOY FOR GENERATIONS! And give money to charity and my family, XD
8. Which convention would you want to go to, and why? (JamCon, Vidcon, etc.)
Hmm... I'm not really sure. Conventions aren't really my thing, but ComicCon, LeakyCon, or JamCon seems cool. I really don't know much about these.
9. If you could only have one book, which would it be?
Bible, probably. Or HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban for a fictional novel.
10. Who is your best friend, and why do you look up to them?
I have only one close friend in real life. I decline to state their name as that is private information XD
I look up to her because we have been friends for 11 years now, and she is always there for me. No matter what we go through together, we come out strong. She always makes me laugh, and I'm so grateful for her!
In AJ, though, I can't possibly choose. I love all my buddies equally!
11. What's your favorite hobby?
Playing/making/listening to music. Or reading!

That was fun. Thanks for tagging me, Gracie! Now, on to the next one!

This one is by Sarahkey! I can't wait to begin:

1. What is your favorite book/book series?
*cough cough* Harry Potter *cough cough*
2.  Do you prefer a good book, or a good movie?
Ooh, a good book, for sure!
3. What would you do if you got hacked, and the hacker took every one of your items, and deleted your whole entire buddy list?
Step One: Panic and possibly cry
Step Two: Tell a parent and try to contact AJHQ
Step Three: Get into contact with buddies I talk to outside of AJ (through Blogger, Gmail, or the Animal Jam Amino) and explain what's going on.
Step 4: If AJHQ can't restore my stuff, I'll make a new account, sadly, and notify my buddies I still have contact with.
Step 5: Be sad, but try to move on
4. What is your favorite animal (IRL, and pictures are accepted XD) 
I like raccoons, coyotes, foxes, pandas, and owls! My favourite is probably...... Maybe the raccoon? I dunno- too hard to choose just one!

Taken from Buzzfeed
5. What is your worst injury you have ever had?
Not going to go into much detail, because I'm extremely squeamish. One time I split my knee open on the brick stairs to a music lesson. And another time, I crashed backwards into a pole at a ski hill (and I still have a scar on my back from it!)
6. Who 'introduced' you to blogging?
No one in particular, actually. I mostly was inspired by reading the Animal Jam Spirit blog. I started my own blog, but I wanted something more. I applied so many times to the AJS, but never got accepted, so it wasn't meant to be. However, soon after, my application to the Animal Jam Community blog got accepted by Slidoo and Pumaa! I've been blogging faithfully ever since!
7. Would you rather be blind or deaf? 
Difficult! I'd have to say, blind. I can't imagine a world where I couldn't hear music, laughter, kind words, or my friends voices. Silence terrifies me!
8. What  would you do if all animals suddenly died, and we only ate plants (or stuff like that that involves no meat) and we wouldn't have any birds, cats, horses, dogs, etc?
Step One: Panic and possibly cry
Step Two: Try to find substitutes to my favourite foods (like cheese, bacon, etc.)
Step Three: Generally be miserable, because I love animals, and I can't imagine a world without them!
9. What is your favorite animal in AJ?
Raccoooooons!

10. What is your favorite thing in Nature?
Beautiful freshwater lakes, for sure. One of my favourite places to visit to this day is Lake Louise.

banfflakelouise.com
11. What is your favorite 'storm' weather? (Light rain, big thunder storm e.t.c)
A light rain is my favourite! Light enough that I can go outside and see the entire world washed in a beautiful dew, but enough that I can enjoy falling asleep to the sound of it tap-tap-tapping on my window. So cozy!

Woo! Thanks for tagging me, Sarah!

Alrighty... Now it's my turn to make one? Okay!

1. What's cooler? Magic or superpowers? (for instance, would you prefer immense magical powers derived from a sacred magical stone, or a genetic mutation that causes a superpower?)
2. What's your second favourite colour? (caught you off guard there! Not first, but second!)
3. What do you prefer? A beautiful masterpiece, or an excellent beta?
4. You have to choose to remove one of these from the game forever. Would you: Remove your favourite item, your favourite animal, your favourite den, or your favourite adventure?
5. Quick! A phantom is destroying your things! What do you do?!
6. Would you rather improve at something you're already good at, or be really good at something else that you're not? (for example: If you're good at art, but suck at singing, would you rather improve more at art, or become a great singer?)
7. You only have 20 minutes before the world gets devoured by a giant slice of pumpkin pie. Don't worry, it'll be painless. What do you do in your last 20 minutes?
8. If you could only have one den item, one clothing item, one animal, and one den, what would you choose for each?
9. If you could be one animal (in real life) for a day, what would you want to be?
10. You're stuck on an island with plenty of fresh fruit to eat, birds to admire, wonderful plants, and water to drink! It doesn't sound so bad until you realize that there is a broken record player there. It can only play one song. What one song do you choose to take on the island with you to listen to?
11. If Animal Jam became real life (as in, you woke up in your Animal Jam den, and Jamaa became the real world), what is the first thing you would do?

And now, I think I'm supposed to tag people! Hmm... I tag:

Karalee, Ja983, Coolcat8952, Sarahkey8, Graciepopstar91, and YOU! Go ahead and respond in the comments! I wanna hear your answers!

Going back to #11 on the tag I just wrote, I just got a pretty cool idea for a story from it. I might start writing it sometime, and I might post it here. I'm not sure yet- tell me what you think!

WAIT DON'T GO! Ahem... Sorry. I just needed to tell you guys the daily verse!

Philippians 4:13 says:
"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

A simple, but powerful message. See you next week Jammers!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

7 comments:

  1. AHHH RATS I FORGOT TO ADD MY VERSE ON MY POST AGAIN!!

    I promise I'm not doing this on purpose! �� I'm sorry Gracie!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EKANS SO DID I! D:
      I NEEDA REMEMBER THAT!
      Sorry Gracie!
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
    2. It's okay, guys! If you need to find verses quickly, you can subscribe to the Air1.com verse of the day, and one Bible verse will be sent to your emails everyday. Or, you can search for verses on biblegateway.com :) The emails might help ya remember since they're sent to your inbox daily. Hope this helps :D!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. AWEOMSE answers Arctic! :D That lake is so pretty :o I really love it when its raining kind of hard, it makes me feel so comfy when im going to sleep, :) When we were on our vacation, my mom took a shower in the middle of the night (omg that sounds so wrong) and I closed my eyes and imagined I was home, with the shower being the rain, it really helped my sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!

      I agree, I love the rain! Thanks again for tagging me!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  3. I didn't know you spoke Japanese - so do I!
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91