Saturday, May 13, 2017

Donations Needed For Friendship Mail - Episode 2!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

As many of you may know, last month I did a Friendship Mail (Mail-time) video, and I decided that since it's been a month since I've done one, it was time to do another.

All you have to do, is send an Epic Wonders item, rare item, out of stores item, or promo item, to my account, Graciepopstar91, and I'll open it in a Friendship Mail video!

You can send gifts between now, and May 20th (next Saturday).

This time, I will just be opening them on camera, and not before I film, that way there will be a true reaction to it, unlike last time 😜.

All donations will be transferred to my backup account 'Ajfriendcommunity', and will be used for contest prizes, and giveaways!

The video will be on my YouTube, 'Graciepopstar91 AJFC'.


I can't wait to film, and am very excited to see what this month's Friendship Mail has in store for us!

Heres todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 11:14

Without wise leadership, a nation falls; there is safety in having many advisers.

Remember, God made YOU!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to donate, but my membership ran out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have anything to donate, but I finished the drawing for our art trade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I don't think you can use in-game items as contest prizes anymore. AJHQ has updated their rules, I made a post about it. But basically, it's no longer allowed to exchange in-game items for anything outside of the game... including for contests, I believe. I made a post about it; https://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/2017/05/i-will-no-longer-be-offering-art.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91