Saturday, May 13, 2017

WARNING, CRAZY INTRO, Lost Fairy Tag,

HIYA GUYS?!
Wha you think of me putting this as my computer background!?
Image result for Husky
(First gotta get one without words, saw one before .....) 


OR SHOULD I KEEP THIS BACKGROUND?!
Don't ask me what all those things are, I only know what 5 of them are :P

CAN YOU GUYS TELL I'M CRAZY BOUT HUSKIES?! 
IF YOU CAN'T YOUR CRAZY! 
I EVEN HAVE HUSKY AVATAR ON AJ! 
Awwwww! 

You Guys: JA please stop, we don't like Huskies, we like Poodles. 
Me: OMG OMG I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU GUYS EVER AGAIN! 
:Starts singing Losing by Tenth Avenue North: 
Oh I can't believe what they said. 
I can't believe what they chose,
Don't they know it's wrong, don't they know it's wroongge yeah. 
Maybe there's something I missed, but how choose just like that. 
It's wearing out my heart, the way they dislike huskies! 
This is cuuuet. this is uuuuggly! 
We all have a choice to make! 
PS I don't really think Poodles are ugly :P

You Guys: JA 
Me: I'm not speaking to Husky haters. 
CAN YOU SAY THIS ISN'T CUTE!? 

Image result for husky puppy

Image result for husky puppy

Image result for husky puppy

Image result for husky puppy
CUTENJITUS! 

This year for me birthday me gets money, and me buy husky stuff! 
LIKE THIS! 
OR MAYBE THIS!
<3 p="">
<3 nbsp="" p="">
OR THIS!?
<3 p="">
<3 nbsp="" p="">
AND MORE. 
<3 nbsp="" p="">


Ok now that I'm done with one of the longest craziest intros. 
We can get on with the REAL post! XD 
You Guys: Finally, :sigh:

Um, a long time ago, Lost Fairy, Tagged me with 7 Random Facts About Yourself 
And I um never did that. Opps!
Sorry Lost!
But I am here to correct that error. 
So without further ado. (What ever that means o,o) 
Let us get on with it. :P 

1. If I start talking about some I don't really like, because something they did was REALLY dumb. 
I can kinda blabber about it sometimes. 
Top three things not to get me started on:
Denethor 😠😠😠😠😠😢 :HUFF HUFF, face turns the darkest red possible: (Lord Of the Rings)
Anakin (Star Wars 3) 
Kent Mansley (The Iron Giant) 
XD 

2. If I find a new song I really like, I will listen to it over and over again, pretty much till I know all the words. (Then I can take it with me where ever! :P) 

3. At night time, we usually go to bed, around 9:00 but I take awhile to get to sleep, so I'm still easily up at 10:00. 

4. When I set my alarm, for let's just say 7:00 I always end up turning it off. Because for some reason. When ever someone/my alarm wakes me up, I'M ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF A EPIC DREAM! 
Like when I'm riding a dragon, or have a husky, or I'm in a movie I love! (How To Train Your Dragon, LOTR The Hobbit) 


5. Even if I'm kinda mad at my cats, I always end up petting them a ton right after I come up to them. After I'm angry, (does that make sense?)  
Like this week Fire turned off the computer, when I was in the middle of a 20 minute game, with online people, and my Dad! 
(I think we lost the game bc of it ...... FIRE!) 

6. When Me, Pob, and Sarah, were little, (ok not that little like maybe 8, 9 10,) 
We would go into the woods, and play a game. for like 3 hours.
We would still play it today maybe, but we ran out of ideas. 
Give us ideas in the comments! XD 

7. If I had to move out of my state, and move into another. (In the USA) 
It would be Kentucky.
1. The AIG Creation Museum (Super cool!)
2. The Kentucky Derby :P 

Or Alaska. 
HUSKKIIIES! 


Now onto the next tag, Lost Fairy didn't tag me on this, but oh well, it looked fun. :P 

1. What movie character is most like you? Why?
Ummmm I have NO idea, that one is to hard Lost! :P 

2. What is your favorite smell in the world?
Hmmm, maybe biscuits, or Little Caesars Pizza. :P

3. If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
Ummmm I don't know, I'd be pretty cool to meet Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon!

4. What is the best thing that has happened to you and why?
Hmmm maybe finding Fire? Hehe 

5. What's your favorite daydream that you go to all the time?
Riding a horse through the woods, with a husky along side me, and Sarah on a horse near me, going to a nice river, and having a picnic. :D 

6. If you could have ANY animal in the world as a pet, which animal would it be?
Does a dragon count? If not, I say a wolf. 

7. What are your favorite 3 words?
My favorite words? That's a new one. XD 
Jumpin Jela beans!  B)

8. What is your dream job?
A job at Forward Farms sooooo many animals!

9. What's your idea of the perfect day? Why?
See number 5

10. What sounds best to you: a book, movie, or video game?
I don't know. Kinda depends what game, and maybe who I'm playing with. 

11. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found everything you love gone?
SCREAM MY HEAD OFF, AND CRY! D: 

Hope you guys enjoyed that! 
sense I haven't done it the last two post, Here is Fix My Eyes 
Live life for another 


Take time for a brother! 

*King Tough Bunny 

Cool Animal Fact: Cheetah drinks water every 3 to 4 days because it absorbs part of the water from the food.

PS I was going to post a picture of a wolf drawing I did, but Sarah's camera isn't working. D:  sorry guys!  

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, if I get mad at my cats if they start to annoy me and don't do operate I always apologize to them after and give them lots of petting or hugsXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol after Fire turned the computer off, I pet her for like 9 minutes. :P
      How many cats do you have again, 3? XD
      I always forget lol.

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91