Saturday, May 20, 2017

MORE tags!

hawo evrybady  dis is Jwa nin at tree! 
You Guys: Ja I mean Jwa stop talking like a little kid! 
Me: Bah I saw da cutes widdle kid taday and day are coot!
und, it's foon to twalk wik dis! :D
You Guys: Act your age!
Aka nwow dat I'm :cough cough!: done with that weird intro .....
A few days ago, I was tagged by Crazcatlover,
I somehow I didn't see my own name! IDK HOW LOL.
But away I Am doing it now. :D 


1. Whom do you most look up to?
God, My parents, and siblings 
And I look up to a few of my buddies two! 
(not gonna name them or it might sound like I'm playing favorites, which I don't! I love you all! :D)

2. If you could be a character in a any book, TV show, or movie, what character would you be and why?
Hmmm hard one! Maaybe, 
Hiccup? 
Because I love dragons and animals, and mysteries. :P

3.  What's a talent that you've always wanted? 
DRAWING! 
I know I can draw ok, but I wanna be able to draw like Crazcat lover, Snowyclaw, Karalee, Artymis ETC.

4. If you could tracel through time, when would you go to? 
I have no idea, How long were Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden? :P 

5.If you could change anything about your life, would you? 
Yes,  I would change something that I can't explain, kinda personal, if you guys understand. 

6. If your like were a TV show, what would the theme song be? 
The theme song!?  lol
Hmmm, Firefly's by Owl City. Me just loaf it! 

7.If you wree a superhero, what would your powers and superhero name be? 
I am not a superhero fan, I've only watched 2 and a half super hero movies. lol but.
Fabricante Perritos! 
I WILL GIVE PUPPIES TO ALL THE LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS WHO WANT ONE
AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE EXPENSES! :D 
What do you think? ;D

8. What do you spend the most time doing on your computer/phone?
(Me don't have phone :P)
Checking blogs, Emailing, and making me posts. XD

9. If you were somehow shrunken down to 10 inches tall, what's the first thing you'd do?
First be like waaah? The be kinda like cooool. then explore the house and see what it's like so tiny, and try to find my parents.

10. What animal do you think is the cutest? 
Image result for husky puppy
<3 p="">
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE! 
:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D

11. Would you do this tag again? 
YES 
I love doing tags! :D 

Ok, now I'm suppose to make my own questions, and Tag more people. XD
how much you wanna bet this is gonna be going on for a really long time? Lol

K these me questions. 
And I am also gonna answer these questions lol

1. What song/songs inspires you? 
Fix My Eyes: For King And Country 
For Those Who Can't Speak: Tenth Avenue North 

2. About how many hours do you spend outside each week?
Depends. 
But when I was like 9, I would spend like 3 hours playing The Legends with Pob, and Sarah. 
(One of my best memories :D) 

3. Did you play imaginary games when you were younger? Or still play them? 
Yes, The Legends, and we don't really do it anymore, BECAUSE WE RAN OUT IDEAS! 
Not because we thought we were to old. we ran out of ideas! lol

4. If you could have a mythical creature for a pet what would it be? (Dragon, Unicorn, Griffin ETC)
I would do Griffin, It's hard not taking a dragon though. :(

5. What is a movie you really want to see right now? 
Gosh there are a lot I wanna see! 
Just search "upcoming kids movies" 
How To Train Your Dragon 3
Incredible 2 (I have a bad feeling they are going to ruin that movie so bad! D: )
and More XD but those are the main. 

6. If you had to only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
pirogue! :DD

7. What is your favorite buffet?
Golden Coral.
 Oh My Gosh. 
SO MUCH GOOD FOOD, 
(We went there last night! :D) 

8. What is something in life you just don't get at all?
Not sure I really get the "girly girls" The people who spend 3 hours on their hair in the morning, and care a ton bout their clothes and makeup and stuff. 
😕😕😕😕😕😕

9. If we all had to quit Animal Jam, or Animal Jam shut down, what game would you want to retreat to? 
I would like us all to retreat to maybe, Star Stable if it had a better chat system.
(And it would let me get my email in and not Sarah's ...... so annoying) 

10. Besides Animal Jam, what game do you play the most? 
Blizzard games, XD 
Overwatch, Hero's of the Storm. XD 

11. What is something you are kinda embarrassed to do in front of family/anyone
Well I kinda like to sing. hehe 

I wilt now taggs theses peoples:  
Graciepopstar: This blog
Arcticstar: This blog
Sarahkey8: This blog 
Crazcatlover: Crazcatblog 
Swirlshine: Weekly Jammer News 
Lostfairy: Animal Jam Jumble 

oh boy, I just realized I was tagged by Sarahkey and Arcticstar! oh boy! Looks like there will be EVEN MORE TAGS NEXT WEEK! How much ya wanna bet I'll be tagged again next week XD. If so next weeks post will be very long!

Btw guys, I know I haven't done it in the last few post, but next week I will get back to doing MMBOTWTMBW
Meeting my buddies on the way to my brothers wedding XD I need a better name pant pant! 
(And I am way to lazy to capitalize aaaallll thosooee wooords XD
I will get to them next week me promise!! 
I will be doing, Crazcatlover, and Karalee. (Yes I am putting the artist together XD)



*King Tough Bunny 

Cool Animal Fact: Did you know that some squirrels are very annoying and like to tip over your bird feeder and get bird seed all over the ground!? 

Fight for the weeks ones!


Speak up for freedom!
(Thanks Frozen for help! :D)



PS WAIT WAIT! I just thought of a new name for the story! "A Buddies dream come true!"

Comment Call: What do you think of the new name? Any idea's for the The Legends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91