Thursday, August 22, 2019

Oh! Thursday? Already? Welp Here's The Update! 8/22/19

Hey hey heeeeey jam's! I hope you're having a great week so far! I've been pretty busy with an online volunteer job I have (it's hard to explain without revealing personal info XD) and I've been having a great week!

I really can't believe that it's already Thursday. Where has this week gone? Where has this month gone?! I feel like June just crawled because we had so so much going on, but since July I feel like time has been flying.

Anywhoooo, let's get started with today's update post! Today's update is a mix of a couple of new things! There's a new Wild Weekend, a new patterned animal, and armor that will be returning very soon! This update is a whopping 8 pages, which is kind of a lot. XD

---


This week's Wild Weekend is called "Call of the Wild", and although it's super cute, I feel like Animal Jam made a big mistake with it... I'll show you why.


These 8 new items are now available in the Diamond Shop for 4 days! Don't get me wrong, I think these items are super adorable. But I feel some of the items could be really, really misused. For instance, the tree with the heart on it. I feel this could get misused for the same reason Animal Jam removed the red paint. Yes, I get it that it's supposed to be a painted heart, but let's be honest, sometimes when people roleplay it can get uhhhh a bit out of hand. 😬
Uhh well moving on.


The new patterned foxes are here! These new foxes are adorable, and are perfect for fall!


These foxes are available in the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds.


The Fantasy Castle is back (honestly I didn't know it was gone) and is for sale in the Den Shop for 7,500 gems. This den has been around for as long as I can remember, and one of my fondest memories in there was when I had a Bastille Day cooking challenge thing. XDD


Toucans and eagles are also back, (and I didn't know those were gone either) and are for sale in the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds each.


Pet owls are also back... Why didn't I know all these things left??? Buuuut okay. The pet owls are for sale in the Diamond Shop for only 3 diamonds!


According to the Jamaa Journal, there's only a few weeks left before the summer Eggstravaganza pets are gone, to make way for the fall Eggstravaganza. It seems that every time I try to get any of the new egg pets, I end up getting a platypus or something. XDD But I definitely will try and get one of the new pets before they're gone!


This page left me a little confused. I wonder if Animal Jam will be doing some sort of an event, or perhaps a new game. I don't know, but I'm excited to find out what this means!


The dessert armor will soon be returning to Jamaa! I'm really excited about this, since I think the dessert armor is super cute. So far only the ice cream helmet is in stores, but I'm sure the rest of the pieces will arrive in the days to come. On the other side of the page, it says that the abstract items are now arriving to Animal Jam! So far there's 4 pieces that are in Jam Mart Furniture right now.

---

What did you think of today's update? I thought it was pretty good!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

4 comments:

  1. I liked this update kinda. The wild weekend is nice as well compared to the last couple times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie!
    Wonderful post!
    I just wanted to let you know that the only pets that are available I believe in the Eggstravaganza currently are the pet sparrow, cardinal, and Frilled Lizard. So that being said, I think you will get one of those pets, cause that's all you can get I think. I might be wrong but, I'm pretty sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possibly the horse thing is Jamaa Derby being updated?
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I LOVEEEE this update, however I spent like all of my diamonds (only 19 left) I haven't been able to buy the stuff for like 2 weeks maybe? Now, I am saving up for the new animals, (Eagle, Toucan, and Frolicking Foxes). I do love this stuff though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91