Tuesday, November 5, 2019

GIZMO ATTEMPTS TWIST AND TURNS!? :OO

HIIIIIIII IT'S GIZMO HERE (:

Can we talk about how GORGEOUS the adventure Twists and Turns is?
Like, okay...It has lights and trees that's enough to make me "Fall" in love with it.
(You get it? "FALL" in love? Heheh...)

ANYWHO, today I thought we'd give this adventure a go. 
In case you didn't know, I'm terrible at lucky clovers!
Maybe I'll be better at Twists and Turns ("MAYBE" is the keyword in that sentence)?

I started the adventure by talking to my good friend Chloe, she told me what to do (She probably knew I'm not very good at adventures).


I started exploring getting distracting many of times by how cute this adventure is.
I mean, it was so pretty. I found little Koi fish, step ladders so you can pick the little apples off the trees AHH, I LOVED IT!
However, I did not love all the twists and turns, Idk why I was expecting it to be simple.
CHLOE, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HOW HARD IT WAS!
I'm kidding, It wasn't really that hard! I enjoyed the adventure, it was so fun! 
It would probably be even more fun if I did it with friends though...COUGH Housemom418,Housemom322 and Graciepopstar91 (:






Please enjoy me dancing on an ear of corn rocking all the items I got!
Tractor, Giant Pumpkin ,Leaf Lamp, Autumn Leaf Wall Art, Leaf Table, Ear Of Corn, Bunny Hat and Wreath Necklace!
bet your jealous?

Overall this was really fun!
I got some awesome pictures as well, stay tuned for those!
Have a great week PEACE, LOAF, NINJA, SNEAKY!













Me falling into the mud.
 

Me recovering from falling into the mud by eating donuts and drinking a pumpkin spice latte near a fire.
 














Me in the apple orchard.









Me and my pal Chloe.

Verse: 

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
1 John 3:7

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91