Thursday, November 14, 2019

Moose Are Here... 11/14/19

Helloooo hello everyone! Remember me?! That one girl who started the blog but hasn't posted in a long time? Yeah that's me. BUT I'M BACK. I do sincerely apologize for the lack of posts on the blog. I realize that I haven't posted in nearly a month, which is a long time. My sister and my niece were in town last week, so we were super busy with them, and I've been busy with outside of AJ writing. Coolcat is currently on a hiatus, Housemom418 has been on a 2 week hiatus, Housemom322 was sick yesterday, and Gizmo was unable to post on Tuesday, and as some of you know, Ja983 has left the blog. So everyone has been accounted for! Yay! XDD But as the holidays approach and as our lives get busier, some weeks we'll have more posts than others. But my posting should resume as normal soon! :)

Anywho, there was an update today! So let's get started with todays post!

---


Moose are here! Hooray! I honestly forgot that they were coming in this update! However... They are pretty ugly. I really don't like hating on AJ, because I know how much hard work they put into these animals. But I'm honestly not a fan of them...


When I first got the moose, the player card picture was yellow and white, but the actual avatar was light and dark purple. The moose are very... Oddly shaped.


And they have some strange actions... Heh.


Alrighty, when I saw this, I immediately thought this looked like a scene in Frozen 2. If you've seen some of the GIF's from the movie, there's a GIF where Anna is flying in a pile of orange leaves. I think AJ is copying Disney, but that's just my opinion...


Pet turkeys are back just in time for Thanksgiving! You can adopt one now in the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds.


The rags-to-riches den item/clothing item sets are now in stores! I love the old school 1950's feel of it, like with the phone and the radio. Also, the elevator is absolutely ADORABLE. Plus the working clothing set looks like it came straight out of Mary Poppins which is pretty great. Anyone else picking up the Disney theme yet??


The winter small house is back! I love this den, and think it's so pretty! It's the perfect Christmas den, especially if you're a nonmember! It's now for sale at the Den Shop for 2,000 gems.


Wolfenoot is back already! Wolfenoot is a fun new holiday that was created by a kid who wanted to honor wolves. Pretty cool! The Wolfenoot cake is now for sale in Jam-Mart-Furniture (along with some fall decor that came back) for 1,000 gems.


It's almost Feast of Thanks (AKA Thanksgiving)! I honestly can't believe that it's almost the holidays. It seems like this year just completely flew by compared to last year! Thanksgiving is a time when we give thanks to God for all that He's blessed us with. So many people celebrate Thanksgiving, including people who don't even believe in God. It must bring up the question, "who are we giving thanks to?" and the answer is always God. He's the One whose given us everything, so in return we should thank Him. That's how Thanksgiving started actually. The pilgrims were giving thanks to God for their abundant food in their new land!
On the right side of the page, it says that the Jamaalidays are also coming soon! So be on the lookout for that!

---

What did you think of the new update? Be sure to comment below!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Colossians 2:7

Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly...
    AJ TOTALLY TRICKED ME.
    I was looking at the moose page, and I was like... "AW THEY ARE SO CUTE."
    I went to the diamond shop, and was like... "AWW, THEY ARE ADORABLE.
    Then, I bought one, and I was walking around... and I was like...
    "NO."
    So... overall I give this update a 5/10. (:

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91