Friday, January 31, 2020

Update 1/30/20!

Hey y'all! Welcome back to ANOTHERRR blog post! Today, I am going to be doing the update because I don't really know what else to blog post about! I'm sort of running out of ideas, and It's really disappointing. However, I will still continue to post of course, because I am so thankful for y'all and I enjoy blog posting when I have ideas, of course! Lol This update was pretty awesome because of the first page!
Page 1:
I am so excited to see all of the kitchen items! They seem like they are going to be pretty cool. Let's hope they are going to be cool!

Page  2:
Cougars are back! Also, pet lovebugs are back as well! Get in the friendship festival spirit, y'all!

Page 3:
Woohoo! Friendship Festival is back! This is always a fun time of year, to be super thankful for your friends! :)

Page 4: 
Special Delivery is back again! I feel like 2019 went by so fast! It feels like this was here just yesterday. (get it... this was updated yesterday hahaha) Anyway... go and play this adventure now before it leaves!

Page 5: 
Safer internet day is back again! This is such an important day, to teach kids the things that they can share on the internet, and what they should not share. Make sure not to give out your personal information, kids!

Page 6: 
This was a very small update, however I think it was a pretty good update! This is just the snow leapord bundle, by the way y'all. Lol Well, I guess that is it for today! 
Here's today's bible verse!
Psalms 42:1 (KJV)
As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gracie! Just wondering if 'ou are going to do a story contest this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've been extremely busy with work, but I'll be announcing it soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Gizmo! I'm knight :) Could you not trade Kittycat away (it's one of ur pet squirrels)? Kittycat is sister to my squirrel Flyingcat :3 They look exactly the same except they have different tails. Thank you Gizmo :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91