Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Just Some Thoughts...

Hey, everyone! It's Housemom322 here. You've probably forgot who I was at this point. It's been A LONG time and I do apologize for that. A lot has been happening lately and AJ is well kind of getting boring at this point for me. I know my quality has really gone down over the last few months (maybe even year), even getting to the point where I'm not even posting.

I just don't know what to do. I want to post, but at the same I don't want to be posting because "I need to."

I want to bring you guys posts that I'm proud of and I haven't felt that way for a while. My goal from the beginning was to write engaging posts that I was happy with, and I've failed to accomplish that goal. I don't even remember what the goals I made for this year, but I know I've failed at 95% of them. It hurts me to know this.

I am a perfectionist at heart. It hurts me when I fail at something. Y'all might not even read this jumbly post, and it's okay. I just want to get a few things off of my mind.

1) I still love posting and want to continue to post...

Just maybe not about AJ. It seems a lot of those who I've grew up with on AJ have also moved on. It's just hard to write about something when you're not passionate about it anymore. I want to have my heart behind all of my posts. Therefore, if you see an Animal Jam post from me; you'll  know I have put all my effort into it.

2) I want to do more Christian posts.

I know I've said this at the beginning of the year, but it is something that I truly want to do. Like I said, I want to write about things that I'm passionate about. I am passionate about being a Christian. I want to share that love with you all. However, they are not the most popular posts, but to me that never really mattered. It's just if I focus on writing Christian posts and they're not popular then I'm not really sharing the message I want to share anyway.

So, either way I look at it. I have a decision to make - either quit posting all together, or keep posting and post only things that I love. I am pretty sure I want to continue to post, so that really only leaves me with one option.

I'm going to continue to post, but it may not be every week. I'm going to try hard to do it every week, but I'm not going to guarantee it.

Well, I guess that's all the thoughts I have today. Hopefully, things will get better in the future. I'm not ready to say goodbye yet, therefore I'm not. I just want you all to know my intentions and what is going on. Well, I'll see you guys next time. BYYYYEEEEEEE!


Today's Encouraging Quote:

You're never too old to set another goal or to dream a NEW DREAM. - C.S. Lewis. 

Today's Bible Verse: 

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; - Romans 12:12 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, ive kinda stumbled away from the game aswell... But feral is now in open beta testing, so I am probably gonna be spending more time on that then AJ. The graphics are really prettyy! Also, I think you should continue posting but things that you are interested and love. I hope you and your sister are doing well. I hope you are doing well also Gracie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should get some new authors from that contest you do every year. I would enter!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91