Thursday, April 4, 2019

Now Pigs Can Fly - Jamaa Journal 4/4/19

Heyyyy guys! Hopefully you're having a great Thursday afternoon! We just got back inside from washing the car, and later tonight my dad has a meeting. Nothing too exciting around here, just relaxing. :) What did you do today? Comment down below!

I haven't done an update post in what feels like forever because they always used to take me so long, because I used to review eeeevery little detail about the update. But today I decided it might be kind of fun to do an update post! I won't be going into too many details like I've done before (I even made a video to go along with it, wowza) but I will be doing a review on today's update! Leeeet's get started!

---


OWLS HAVE RETURNED, CAW CAW. Do owls caw? Do they hoo? I dunno, but they've returned to Jamaa! It would of been awesome if they returned as a non member animal, but I understand that there are some features that are just for members, and that probably helps Animal Jam get jammers to buy membership. Which makes total sense, because I used to buy into all sorts of promotional's that they put out, like the spring bunny set and stuff.


You can get one today in the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds!


Animal Jam has been doing some promotional's with new pets/animals, but it seems that eventually they do come to stores. That was the case with the new flying pigs, which are now in the Diamond Shop. I know when Animal Jam comes out with new things that are only obtainable through membership, it can be tempting to go ahead and buy the membership just for the items/pets/animals. But to be honest, I think when Animal Jam does that, you just need to wait a week or two, and see if the bundle is actually coming to stores or not.


The flying pigs are for sale for 3 diamonds! They're pretty cool, since you can take it with your flying animal in the sky! Here's the different items you can put on your pig, (huge thanks to Gizmo634 for giving me this pet pig!)


Head items


Back items


Front items

I'm not a huge fan of these items, but I think the pig is cute the way it is!


The next in the Jamaa Journal is a reminder for the "Refer A Friend" feature! I wonder how many people have actually unlocked the legendary eagle... Seems like quite a process to unlock it. If you want to refer a friend, just go to your buddy list, and click the bottom button, that says "Invite A Friend". 


Should look like this!


When you click on it, this screen pops up. I think I would only be able to ever get to level 1... If that. XDD


Also a reminder for the "My Shop"! When nobody is online, I find myself using the My Shop aaaaalllll the time! It says that 2.5 million items have been sold with My Shop... Man, is that even possible??


The flying pig outfit and den set are also here! Am I the only one thinking of the story in the Bible where Jesus drives out demons into pigs, and they run into the ocean? Just me? Okay moving on...


Here's the display in the Diamond Shop for the pig armor! That animal modeling it does not look happy having pigs all over him.


Here's the full set! I do think the tail in this set is pretty cute!


The den items! I absolutely love the couch! The pig's face is so adorable!


I'm guessing in a few weeks this animal will be coming to Jamaa! I don't really like how Animal Jam is using the same animals and just putting patterns on them. But it probably is a lot easier to program than making a completely new animal. We'll have to wait and see what this red panda will be like!


This is an ad for the spring bunny bundle! This is probably my favorite patterned animal that AJ has come out with! Maybe because it's the first patterned animal that AJ has ever come out with, so it made it so exciting when it arrived! The spring bunny color glitch provided hours of entertainment. XD


Here's the spring bunny on Animal Jam! There's a couple of different color combinations, but this is the default one.

---

What do you think of this update? Be sure to leave a comment below and tell me your favorite part about the update!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Philippians 3:14

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. 

We aren't running in a literal race, but in the Bible, sometimes life is referred to as a race. We "run" with perseverance through this life. It will get hard, but there's a prize waiting for us in heaven. We keep pressing on, and one day we'll receive that prize.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Don't forget you have until tomorrow (Friday) at 12:00 PM to enter my RIM giveaway! Click here to enter!

3 comments:

  1. AAH! THIS UPDATE IS AMAZING, I LOVEEEEE THE PIGGY SLIPPERS SCREEE XDD GJ GRACE LOVE THIS POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why flying pigs?? But um okay. Cool AJ XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because flying pigs are cool.
      Idk.
      I was thinking the same exact thing.
      Good question.
      XDDDD

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91