Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Asking The New Generation of Jammers Questions

Hello everybody! Today I am jumping straight into the post, because it's kind of long...

Anyway, I wanted to ask Jammers a set of 3 questions. The last question being most specific as I want to see why the younger generation of Jammers play! Let's gooooooooooo!

We start off by going to Jamaa Township and saying...


First is...

 CUTEMIT123


"When did you begin to play"


"Ummm about a year or too years ago."


"What is your favorite item in the game?


"I really like my flower crown."


"Why do you play Animal Jam?"


"I really like to play animal jam because there is always an item I want and it['s] fun to get them. I also like decorating my den!"


Next we have...

Ønyxx  







Then we have...

Daylite16








  We had a good conversation... :-) 

Next is one of my best friends...

Gizmo634








Here my sister and I were arguing who Zoey, (our dog) belonged to! LOL Just some sisterly love going on here. :-)

Lastly, we have...

Whispynooodles 












 They also said they enjoyed trading, but I missed the picture. :-(

    



My conclusion...we have a new generation of Jammers. Most people have only started play within the last 3-4 years. (2015-2016) Which makes people like me, who has played for almost 7 years hard to come by. However, this is great thing to have. It's amazing to see new Jammers rise to the top. They get the enjoy the excitement like us older players have. 



Today's Encouraging Quote: 
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'  –Billy Graham  

Today's Bible Verse: 

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. - 2 Timothy 4:7-8


Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ!


 

6 comments:

  1. I love how in the last sqaure of gizmos interview my wolfs head was in the corner. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah, it was either that or I cut off my tail...which I didn't want to do.

      Delete
  2. Very cool Interview Houze! Ive been playing since 2013, so your not alone :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! There are still older Jammers! It's good to know I'm not alone :wink:

      Delete
  3. I know this has nothing to do with your blog post, but i rlly like ur non member skunk, it's too cute with that outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91