Friday, April 5, 2019

Don't Get Scammed by This Item











HEY GUYS!
IT'S OFFICALLY APRIL
Which means AJ posts are now hereeeee
How did you like all the posts for March?
I think It's cool that Gracie hosts stuff like that.
Anyway, Let's just jump into the post, shall we?
So, I decided to do this post, because this is not a rare item at all...
Believe it or not, It was just one of those hidden items, in the Sky Kingdom den in March.
So please, do not trade or buy this item for more than 499 gems!
It's not worth it!
This is the item...






It's a pretty silly item, Isn't it?
Well, this is where you can find it...



And to find it in the Sky Kingdom, this is where you need to be...
















Then, just click on the eyeballs...














And boom! Even nonmembers can buy it, since it's a nonmember item. (Well obviously nonmembers can buy it if I have it in my den and I'm nonmember...)
Anyway, Just please do not get scammed by this item!
I went to a shop, and I found these googly eyes.
I thought they were pretty cool, they were on for 1,200 gems.
Here I am, thinking they are rare, and I asked someone to buy them for me.
Well, someone bought them. Not for me, but they probably saw me asking and bought them anyway and left. XDDDD
But, that just shows you, they got scammed, and I almost did too.
If someone bought them for me, I was going to trade 2 Giant plushies for just 1 set. JUST. 1. SET. (Croc and rhino)
So, that's basically it for today guys.
I hope this prevented you from getting scammed!
Bye!!!
            John 7:4-5 (KJV)
For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
5:
For neither did his brethren believe in him.
Bye guys!
(P.S I got a fish on Wednesday night! Here he is, and then I have pictures of my past fish and my dog.)

Here he is! His name is Flare! :)

This was my first ever fish, his name was Israel.

This was my second ever fish, (they both are Bettas) and his name was Zippy. 


This is my dog, Zoey!


8 comments:

  1. This post is absolutely hilarious! XD I love it.
    I'm also very glad that finally somebody warning others that the googly eyes are in stores and they are not a promo, beta, rare, ect.

    I LOVE YOUR PETS THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!! GIMME DAT DOG I WANT IT!! XD

    -Your friend, twinklegirl600/twinkiegirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you so much, Twinkie! Yeah... I mean, why wouldn't I if I almost got scammed? LOL Aw, thank you so much! XDDDD Zoey is very crazy. Great to see you comment! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love this so MUCH! Probably the best intro ever!
    AND HELLO ZOEY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, tysm Gizmo!
      XDDDD, She says, "Hewo person?"

      Delete
  3. Aww your fish are sooo cute! Same with your dog, she looks so cuddly and happy:D I want that item now! *needs reminder for next time I go on AJ even though I haven't had a chance to properly go on in forever...*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awww, yep. She's living her life at the finest! Aw! Well hey, I can give you one of mine? Sadly, they switched the den thingy place (Idk what to call it) that you get the item from.

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome! Thanks House:)

      Delete
    3. Okay! I'm actually hosting my Birthday party which you will see in my next blog post, so if you come to that I can give it to you then. :-)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91