Thursday, September 3, 2020

Fall Update! 9/3/2020




HEY Y'ALLLLLL! 

I'm very aware I haven't posted in a very long time... geez... JUNE?! Lord have mercy, I am so sorry y'all! 

Any who, I really want to start posting again, but I never feel like it, and now that school is back up... (normally I would enjoy doing my posts in the morning, post them late in the evening) I haven't been able to do that. BUT! Today Animal Jam updated, which although I've started to grow out of Animal Jam, the Fall updates are perfeeeection. So... That's what Imma post about today! Hereeee we go! 

#1

So, if y'all did not know, Animal Jam has monthly bundles in the Diamond Shop. These bundles are member, and here is what they come with! 

 

 

#2

I love these Autumn Coyotes! The first time they came out I believe was in 2018, and I've always loved them since! But Fall is my favorite season... so I can't say too much. 😂

#3

Animal Jam, like it said in the first page, is going to be 10 years old on September the 9th!! That is so crazy to me!  I joined in 2013, (the good old days...) and knowing I've been around for 7 years, that is absolutely crazy to me! Enter the code CLASSICBDAY10, for this amazing birthday cake!



#4

The Fall Eggstravaganza is hereeee! Go get your eggs today, to watch your pets hatch in 3 days!!! 

#5


Become a rhino! I think these rhinos were traveling for a bit, (could be wrong!) but now they're here, and ready for you to become one for 500 gems! 

#6


Autumn armor is here! And... Animal Jam is just reminding you to look in the Journey Book! 

Well, that's it for today guys! I want to thank you so much for reading this blog post, I know I haven't been posting, and like I said before, I am so so so sorry for that. But! Hopefully I will get some more time to do posting every week, or maybe every other week, to entertain y'all for something to read. Bye guys!!!

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (KJV)

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91