Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Non Member Pet Phantom!? (Trade attempts for Pet Phantom)

 Heyyyyyyyy Jammers!  Saaaaaaaaaaaarahkey8 back with another post!
Today we post about pets! (Ooh what a surprise Sarah! Does this mean you have no ideas?) 
No, it does not  XD Because there is actually a new pet! And like the golden bunny, very sought after becauseeeeeeee
You guys: SARAH JUST TELL US WHAT IT IS
Me: Fineeee

A non member, pet. phantom!    Which is why like the golden bunny it is sought after! A non member variant of a member pet! That's really what I love about promo pets, all of them are adorable, and non member! I believe you get this by  redeeming the code from the Juice Hut AJ playset,
I really need this playset XD  


Luckily on Saturday, I traded for one, and got it! (The one seen above) A lot of people have this pet because it comes from a playset, and you dont have to get a certain adopt a pet, or a certain amount of them!



When you go into Jamaa Township, and a famous artist is there XD


 Has anybody else notice these blue flecks that appear above the 'take one' ? I don't think that was there last year.. I may be wrong..


I did trade attempts for my pet Phantom, *These are only the somewhat good ones I got*
The first trade was a green collar by Kingsuper44hundred but I forgot to take a screenshot ehehe all the trades with the green short are from him



(This plus the star hat)




These are not connected  ^^ *realizes im only taking pictures of items* 
Oops.






(these 3 connected ^^)



(So are these)


 
I was super tempted to do this one, <.>

 


This isn't the phantom but whatever, MY OTHER PETS WONT GET OFF MY LIST






A zoom at the masterpiece, I almsot wanted to accept tbh








This trade, is from the same person who offered the lion mp







A new promo item, the Sweet Rug!




Idk if this is new or not, I don't think it is


THERE WAS MORE TO THIS TRADE
I WOULD HAVE SAID YES
BUT I WAS SCREENSHOTTING THIS 
AND THEY DECLIEND IT
DARN
I DIDN'T EVEN SCREENSHOT ALL OF IT *cries*











Weekly bible verse time! 
1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

Byeeee!
PEACE
LOVE
NINJASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS





3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep, would have accepted the yellow long one but as you knowwww XD WHY DID I TAKE A SCREEN SHOT FIRST

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the Jammers Juice Party set?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91