I AM SO SORRY
FOR NOT POSTING ON WEDNESDAY
AND THEN DOING THAT REALLY SHORT EXCUSE FOR A POST ON THE AJC ON THURSDAY
AND THEN NOT POSTING ON SUNDAY ON THE AJAC *facepalms*
I mighttttttt go on a hiatus soon, missing 3 posts in 5 days, I'm so sorry DX (If I do go on a hiatus it will NOT resolve in me quitting) But to make up for that, I am doing a long post today, tomorrow another long post, and in two Sundays, a long post on the AJAC XD And thennn after that I may go on a hiatus, but I'll still probably be on AJ and comment on blogs, just like a hiatus from posting XD
ALSO I PLAY AJPW NOW YAY
I HAVE A PET KITTY
NAMED IT SUPERCAT
AND TODAY THE CHARGER BROKE
SO WE NEED TO GET A NEW ONE
GRACIE TAGGED ME! XD
1. The story about my username goes like this,
Ja literally ALWAYS called me Sarahkey, and I hated it
after months of her calling me that, I got use to it, and when I joined Animal Jam, I was probably 8 so that would explain the 8! But for some reason I still use the '8' in most of my usernames for other games!? (Like CS)
2. I love cats, horses&Unicorns, and dragons. Anything about those three things gets me excited (There aren't a lot of stories about cats *sigh*) I have wanted a horse sense I was very veryyy little, there is a reason why mine and Ja's room is horse themed!
And dragon stories are just so interesting! Hence why I'm crazy about things like Oracles of Fire and The Door Within (Well, dragons aren't the main part at all in that story, but there are dragons! And unicorns!!)
3. I LOVE fantasy! All my favorite series are fantasy, such as The Berinfall Prophecy's, Dragons In Our Midst-Children of the Bard, Dragons of Starlight, Tales of Starlight, The Door Within, Sword of the Six, and the Maze Runner! (Does that count as fantasy??) And if Percy Jackson counts as fantasy??? THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!
4. I. LOVE. Books! As you can tell from answer 3, I completely prefer a good book over a good movie!
5. My favorite animals (sorta in order) are: Dragon, Unicorn(or horse) cat-Cheetah, Sphinx, EVERY CAT! (Cats, Dragons, Unicorns/horses are all tied!) (Cheetahs are my favorite cat though!)Fox, Shelti, Dalmation,
6. I am a Christian, as you probably know XD I like and don't like witnessing to people, the reason why I kinda dont like it is, I'm very shy! XD I can barely hand somebody a tract! On Animal Jam it is much easier, and I hate it when I don't know the answer, or I do but can't explain it!
7. I hate bugs. This might make you picture me as the person who screams at bugs whenever they see one, but no, I don't do that, I once had like 5 rose beetles on me at once, and I just flicked them off.
I try to keep it in, but in reality. I. Hate. Bugs.(except spittle bugs and butterflies:))
8. Super cold ice water over any other drink, mmmmmm It's just so refreshing and and
9. I LOVE to swim! I'm an outdoor person, a tomboy, I don't understand all those girly girls who only care how they look at all XD *sees ladybug on keyboard* *screams loudly*
No no I don't scream at bugs ahahahaha I dont I promise! XDD
In the backyard, there is a huge forest, and if you go straight down you run into a river, where you can swim, its so awesome!
10. I don't care about jewelry or makeup one bit, in fact, I kinda hate dressing up super fancy, because it takes forever if you can't find the right size of something *shakes head*
11. Dresses, and skirts and shirts! The only time I wear a shirt and jeans or something like that, is when I go horse back riding, the dresses I wear normally, are play dresses, easy to run around in and stuff like that, and they are super comftable XD.
12. My favorite season is fall, I love the chilly weather, the golden colored leaves, how crunchy the ground seems when you're walking on a carpet of beautiful leaves, the only thing I don't like about it is many bloggers are less active because of school :/ Darn you school!
13. I love to write and draw! usually I stop in the middle of my stories because I can't figure out what to do, writers block :/
14. I would pay $15 to have a blog, I kid you not, I still can't though DX
15. Three words, Owl. City. Cheesecake. (Compound words!) Honestly, if you don't know that I love those things then you don't know me hehe
That's it for the tag!
Six days till halloween. *sigh* Time for pt 2 of Why Night of The Phantoms! (If you did not read the part 1, click here to do so!)
My friend, Graciepopstar91 showed me a website full of new things about it, so thank you so much Gracie! :D
First of all, black cats. Believed to be demonic, lots of pet stores and animal shelters kill their black cats around halloween, some don't allowed them to be adopted around halloween because people might do bad stuff with them. (I'm glad for that rule!)
To me... it's just... really really really REALLY stupid that people think a cat is demonic! God made it just like He did all other animals, and cats!
Does that mean we are going to start pampering white cats around Christmas because they are the color of the snow?! No. There is a reason why if I got another cat, I would want it to be a black cat so it would not be mistreated. There really is no reason why black cats are 'demonic' The whole thing is just stupid!
Masks and costumes: Okay, I do not mean like AJ costumes, or those princess costumes, or things like that, I'm talking about those halloween themed costumes! Back in the days when they did the whole jack o lantern thing, masks were a 'contact' to the spirit world, in rituals a person wearing a mask of a 'god or spirit' often felt possessed by the 'supernatural being'
The skull: It is prominent in witchcraft and demon worship as a celebration of death. Which is why we have them all over AJ. Good job AJHQ :/
Witches: Are the 'reigning queen of halloween' If you have been lullabied by the gospel of halloween that witches are harmless folks, wake up people! witches worship the devil! (I refuse to capitalize that even if it is at the beginning of a sentence!) In many instances, according to the confessions of the witches, besides their direct worship of the devil, they were obliged to show their abhorrence of the faith they had deserted by trampling on the cross, and blaspheming the saints, and by other profanations, The witches held a party at halloween and the women.. sold their soul to the devil, would put a stick in their beds anointed with the fat of murdered babies.
This makes me very mad. I cannot even describe how sickening this is... 😡😣😨
Owl: (Snow, you aren't going to be to happy about this..)
On halloween night, demons in the form of owls were said to have travel with witches and their cats, some were even believed to be witches in disguise.
Okay, I have no doubt that demons actually did this, but that's technically not the owl itself, God made the owl, and owl's are wonderful creations, and there is the cat thing again.
halloween is just a horrible horrible holiday, it shouldn't even be called a holiday!
So, show these posts to your friends who may celebrate halloween. Here is the link to the website Gracie showed me! Thanks again Gracie!
I hope this post stops many people from celebrating halloween. Make sure to stay safe around halloween guys! God bless!!
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
I forgot to do this before, but here is my picture for The Project!
Okay, the bricks look terrible-*realizes paintbrush is in the way*
Koolest's shirt didn't turn out at all the way I planned it
The doppleganger's have really short arms.
other then that... it's uh... goood???
Not my best work.
Buuuuuuuuuuuut yeah XD