Tuesday, August 25, 2015

No new item?

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here with no new item??? I looked everywhere! And again, i couldnt find it. But! There was 2 items i havent seen at the Summer Carnival, but they do not have the New! Logo. They are called Puppy Plushie and Large Puppy Plushie.


Feel free to comment below if you know when this item came out! 

Heres todays Bible Verse.

Isaiah 41:10

Do not fear for I Am with you. Do not be afraid for I Am you God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Remember, God made YOU!


EDIT!: I found todays (or a few days ago..) new item! Its at the Animal Jam, Back to School Party!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91