Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fake Beta's.

Hey Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm very sorry for not posting, I have been very busy. But I just wanted to tell all of you that the Beta's at the new Beta Party are NOT REAL Beta's. I am shocked that Animal Jam would even state in the news letter that they are ''Beta's''.

 Like I said in my Animal Jam Beta Day's post, If it was NOT sold during the Animal Jam testing period it is NOT a Beta. I have heard some Jammer's are telling other Jammer's that are not as experienced with rare's and beta's that they are REAL beta's when the party is over and some people are getting scammed because of this! It is very sad, I will tell you guy's a way to remember if a so called  ''Beta'' is really Beta. If it say's Beta whatever in front of it, It is NOT a beta.



 I hope my post was helpful to some people! Jam On Jammer's!

1 comment:

  1. Thats terrible how these so called "betas" are going to be scamming people! :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91