Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Items!

Hey jammers! Today there are some new items! First, there is the art sink. You can get it at the back to school party.
Next is the "fancy toy robot" in epic wonders. Its kinda weird, but if you're a person who likes robots, this is the thing for you!
And the lynx is coming to jamaa! I can't wait! It looks so cute! And I'm pretty sure (and I might be wrong) but I think it will be another "members only" animal. I think non members deserve much more cooler stuff.
And then, I'm pretty sure you all know that the snow leopards are back! I'm so happy! :) And soon they will have the little booklet thing on snow leopards in the chamber of knowledge.
Well that's all I have for today jammers! This is Azul, signing off! And remember, as Gracie says, God made snow leopards! Jam safe! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post Azul! I've heard that this Fancy Toy Robot was an unreleased item! Im not 100% this rumor was true but its cool people knew about it before it came out!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91