Monday, April 4, 2016

Old Poll, New Poll, And What To Write About, What To Write About?

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Okay okay, I didn't do a post on Friday. April Fools! Okay I honestly didn't intend for it to be an April Fools joke. Anyways, today Im going to be talking about the old and new AJFC poll! The old poll was called "Whats your favorite color?"


Every color of the rainbow got 0 votes, Yellow got 0, Black got 0 , Purple got 0, Pink got 0, and the winner, Teal got 1! I believe i was the one voter that voted for teal. I think because I didn't announce that I made a new poll. Anyways, the new poll is called, "Whats your favorite game on Animal Jam?" 


Have fun voting! 
Sometimes I dont know what to post about. So I need YOUR help! Please comment below of ideas on what to post about! But remember, follow the commenting rules! If you have had glitches happen to you on Animal Jam, please include detailed information about it and if I can figure out the glitch, I may post about it!

Heres todays Bible verse!

Psalm 84:10 

A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked.

Remember, God made YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91