Saturday, July 28, 2018

Birthday party announcement

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry this post is so late.
Today we went to the farmers market it was super fun :O We got raspberries, corn, eggroles and fortune cookie (there was a Chinese stand XD)
Then there was a little Christian concert thingy in a somewhat nearby park, that was super fun to :O
And then on the way home, WE HEARD "You're not Alone" By Owl City on 91.5 which is a Christian radio station. They do some Owl City every once and awhile and it makes me
soooo happy XD
Today my second oldest brother also came home after helping out at a camp out of state for 3 months! :O
(At the moment he is having quality time with his other bro's on Fortnite XD)
Oh yeah and I think I got rid of my writer's block. XD
So, so far I'm just having a great day!

Enough with the day's event now.
In 3 weeks from today, August 11th, is my birthday! And I will be setting up a Animal Jam birthday party!

Date: August 10th (Friday)
Time: 1:00 Central timed
Where: Ja983's den
Events: We can do Mini game's, find the plushie, guess the song and be crazy and random ;)
Everyone is invited! And I hope everyone can come! ^.^
But it's not a super huge deal if you can't come, I understand everyone has a life outside of the computer!
But if to many people can't make it then I might change the date.
I will keep you updated!

Have a great, amazing day! 

*Husky Ninja 



1 Peter 1:8-9

Though you have not seen him, you love him; And even though you do not see him now, you believe in him, and are filled with a inexplicable and glorious joy. For you are receiving the end result of your faith, and the salvation of your souls.

I really love this verse ^.^

9 comments:

  1. Hey! I will try to come. Quick question. What time zone is it. I don't know what time it will be for me. Thanks! Also quick aj and life update. I went to camp for almost a week. My dad had surgery. I lost my aj membership. The end.
    Purplesnowie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps I forgot to put that on there! :slaps forehead: DUH
      I hope you had fun at camp!
      Oh no! I'll be praying for recovery!
      Are you going to get more membership?
      Ok I added the timezone XD
      *Husky Ninja

      Delete
  2. Happy Early Birthday Ja! :D I don't think anything will be happening on the 12th, But we'll just have the wait and see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be able to come! :D 11 AM for me on a Friday, so that works out good!

    Whaaa? A Christian concert at a farmers market? That’s awesomeeeeeeee :o Was it just local bands, or some popular bands?

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!

      Noo it was at a park XD
      It was local bands but they were really good! ^.^
      *Husky Ninja

      Delete
  4. ja i think tou mean Sunday the 12th or Friday the 10th. There is no Friday the 12th of August this year XD

    I may not be able to make it but I will try:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday Ja! I should be able to come.
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH JAAAAA YOU ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY. THAT IS AWESOME. I AM WEIRD. XD

    I think I can make it to your party! I really really hope I can comeeeeeeeee!!!! :0

    <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAHH YAY!! I thiiiink I can come! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, XD!

    -Swirl on her phone

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91